Chapter 8

August POV

I woke up hungry as shit bruh. It was like 7-8pm I looked down only to see my baybe still sleeping. I heard your light ass snores it was so soothing to a nigga. Bitch what the fuck am I saying. This shit starting to get gay as the fuck bruh. I shook my head and decided to annoy A'moura. I began to jump and down on the bed and kiss on her. I kissed her neck and she moaned making me do a damn double take that shit was sexy as fuck. I smirked and power smacked her ass.

" OWWWWWW you fucking dumb ass " she cried out rubbing her ass before sitting up.i laughed she's such a damn crybaby sometimes.

" you hungry ma? I asked her before getting up. She nodded her head and I kissed her cheek going downstairs. I decided to make a new awleans style seafood gumbo I need to head the store first. I jogged upstairs seeing A'moura laid across the bed I smacked her ass again.

" get up phat ma we gotta go to the store so I can whip up some shit" I said putting on a black tee and some black jeans. She rolled her at me getting up putting her fur slides back on. I was finna thump ha when she moved away from me fast. I hated that stupid eye rollin shi.

" do it again I'll pop them hoes outta your fuckin head ma " I said going into the bathroom to crush my teeth right behind A'moura.

" whatever August Anthony Alsina " she said rolling her eyes yet again and she spat out her toothpaste rinsing her mouth cleaning it.

" A'moura Allana Cheaves  I'mma beat your ass " I said pinching her ass cheek. I laughing seeing her try to hide her pain. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth once I was done I grabbed my  phone and keys. I turned the lights off seeing A'moura On the stairs waiting for me. She looked up at me and got up grabbing her purse and keys walking out. I locked up the house and got in the car. 

" can I ? " she asked pointing to the Aux. I nodded stopping at a red light. I shook my head hearing ' "Carmel" by Lloyd ft city girls play.  I looked at A'moura

" girl what the hell " I laughed pulling off from the light making a left Turn.

Caramel (ooh)
Dripping in my bed
( ohh,ohh,ohh)
Carmel (ooh)
Dripping in my bed
I'm thinking bout, wifing you up for life

She started singing I had to admit she had a damn voice in her shocked the fuck outta my skinny ass.

I see you Likin' all my pictures on the 'Gram ( 'gram)
But no emojis 'cause you know I got a man
( I got a man )
Drop your number in my DM when you can
( when you can)
I promise i'ma hit when I get a chance
And get this Carmel drippin' in your bed
( drip)
And let you run your tongue between my legs ( ow)
And get this kitty running like a faucet
( faucet )
Tell me what to do I like my n****s bossy, PERIOD!

She screamed period I lost my damn mind. I laughed so damn hard

She like five-five
Grew up on the East Side
She a college girl but she like the hood type
She the only drug, I need to get my mind right
I don't got to ask, she said that it's all mine
Had a boyfriend when I met her
But he a lame so you know I had to get her
Had to let go of my old things for her
But I don't mind
Cause she bad, yeah she hella fine

She was dancing in her sit as we pulling into Kroger's parking lot. I parked the car and got out going to open up phat doe for her I grabbed her hand letting her out. I smiled shooting my damn head this girl is crazy as the fuck. What did I get myself into?  We walked into Kroger's I sighed forgetting to wear my shades once a fan noticed me. I signed her phone case and took a picture with her. I went to the seafood part of the store I asked for some shrimp, crab legs, && lobster tail. After waiting I went and grabbed some corn && sausages. I seen Phat come back with her a gallon of sweet tea I took it from her and put it in the basket. We continued to walk some how we ended up in the candy area and I peeped a man staring at phat. She noticed him and looked scared out of her fucking mind he winked && smirked at her before walking away. That pissed me off I grabbed her before heading to check out. She looked gone as fuck like she was thinking hard and not focused.

" phat you okay ?" I asked her she didn't answer me just squeezed my hand looking as if she wanted to cry. What the actual fuck is going on? It was our turn we put everything up so it can be scanned and paid the lady wrote her number on a piece of paper putting it into the bag. I grabbed it and shoved it in her face.

" keep it I got a girl I'm straight luv " I said smirking grabbing all the bags and grabbing ahold of Phat ma hand crossing the street getting into my car.

" ma you wanna tell me what's going on ?" I asked her before pulling outta the parking lot. She shook her head no. I sighed man I really really do hope A bitch nigga ain't gotta meet Yung.

A'moura POV

We was in the store I've seen a man I've never hope to see again. What is he going to do to me ? I'm so scared I want to tell August but I don't want him to get caught up in my mess. The car ride was silent we pulled up at his house I got out grabbing a few bags before going to open the house door. And put the bags down.

" leave it ma I got it baybe" August said kissing my forehead I nodded and went sat on the couch watching my favorite show grown-ish. I sat on the couch really into my show and thinking hard not realizing August was next to me.

" food will be done bout 30mins " he said sitting down on the couch. I nodded my head I was t mad at him Im just shook as hell right now. It's too early for drama ugh me and August was doing fine. I sighed once I seen August get up and come back with a bowl I look into it and fell in love.

" what is it yung?" I said completely catching him off guard. I smirked because I knew all bout yung and his crazy ways.

August POV

What the actual fuck ? Did she just call me Yung ? Am I fucking dreaming?

I began to stumble over my words tryna figure This out.

" S-s-spicy shrimp, crab and lobster tail.. its New Awleans style seafood gumbo " I said before eating. I look at her she began to eat and she moaned. I guess she likes it .

" omg August this is soo good " she said moaning and eating again I laughing. We ate and was watching some weird shit she was watching. After she was done I poured her some apple juice and put her bowl in the sink taking her the cup.

" Here luv " I said handing her the cup we just cuddled on the couch watching Tv. She not my girl yet but damn. Man this shit gonna take some time ! I want her so bad yeah we kiss but it's like lil childish ass pecks that shit annoying ! I just held her as we watched this dumb shit.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 😘
LEAVE A COMMENT 💓