Chapter 31

chris POV
One of yung's traps was shot at and broke into. When we got there we seen " I WILL GET YOU AUG BABY " written in red lip stick on the mirror that's in the hall. A'moura punched the mirror and her eyes went red and we knew what time it was. She called a trap meeting we all sat and got to business.

**3 hours later **
" meet back here at 11:45pm dressed in all black and strapped up " A'moura said grabbing her 40 and putting it in her waist band, Aug rubs down his face shaking his head.

" I WANT THIS BITCH AND HER NIGGA DEAD ! ION NEED TO EVER HAVE TO SEE MY FUCKING WIFE WITH A GUN IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS ! GET TO WORK NOW ! " yung yelled but nun of these dumb bitches moved. So Me && Trin looked at each other and let off two shots in the ground each, and everybody jumped. Scary dumb bitch i tell ya. We all walked out and went our separate ways, man i'm really sick of this life this shit getting bad.

A'moura POV
I was standing in front of my full body mirror touching my belly.
" mommy lived this life so you wouldn't have to baby " i said rubbing my belly.

Aug POV
i heard moura talking to her belly and rubbing her belly. i thought i'd never seen my fucking wife waiting with a gun in her pants. i don't ever want to see this shit again this life isn't for her bruh.

**11pm**

We pulled up at the warehouse that this bitch and her nigga was brought to. We all got out and Moura walked in first and started clapping. now it's time to see lana B !
" sooo you two bitches think it's okay to break in shit and trash things you didn't build ?" moura said as she walked around them smiling.

" fuck you bitch !" the dude yelled and moura , Dee, and trin shot him at the same time both the knees and once in his right foot. that shit was fucking funny who would have thought. Dee grabbed lola's face and pounded her shit in. Ken grabbed her cause she brought a nail and i seen her eye twitch and lola would have died.

" hoe did you just make my bestie break a nail ?" moura asked finna give it to her but tracy spit at her. moura shot her in the shoulder and knee.
" fuck it " i said and shot dude right between his eyes and once in the chest.
" aug baby i love you fuck this bitch help me " lola screamed spitting blood in moura and
dee && trin lost it and sent four shot two between the eyes and two to the chest. We all shook our heads and then we heard guns fire and i seen A'moura drop i blacked out and we all fired back i dropped the gun i grabbed moura and we all ran back to the van Dee set the warehouse in fire and we pulled off.

" i can't see " moura screamed as i watched her go in and out of conscious.

" CHRIS COME ON MAN ! " trin scream just as scared as i was.

" bye bubba ..." i heard amoura softly say before her eyes closed. I screamed and shook her as we pulled up at the hospital.i grabbed her and ran into the hospital scared as shit.

" HELP HELP MY WIFE IS PREGNANT AND SHE WAS SHOT ! " i yelled as like 7 nurses rushed to us taking her away from me. I tried to follow but everyone held me i screamed her A'moura but got no answer.

A'moura POV
everything is black and i can't move i hear august but can't find him. i'm scared !!!

Trin POV
i'm sick of this shit is it ever going to stop ? I flipped the little table over and threw the chairs and tears rolled down my face. I was sliding down the wall as Chris came and grabbed me.

Dee POV
i punched the wall and screamed with tears flowing down my face . SHE CANT LEAVE US YET I STILL NEED HER !

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 💕
will A'moura be okay ?
is the baby or babies okay ?
how is august?