Chapter 13

August POV
I woke up with mama laying on top of me. I smiled and kissed her lips tomorrow we leave for LA so we had to pack. I was gonna take A'moura Shopping today because she never asked for shit but I knew she need shit. I Grabbed my know seeing it was 2pm damn we slept long. I felt soft lips kiss my chest I smiled and I kissed her forehead.

" Get yo mama and go get dressed we leaving @3am.  I know you got shit you need ta get me" I said tapping her thigh and she got up. She went to the bathroom and I heard the shower running I wanted to pick out her outfit today. So I went to my closet picking out both of our outfits and laid them out on the bed.

" ya outfit onna bed phat imma go showa " I said she yelling back okay. I walking in the guest bathroom and started my hygiene shit including shower and my face cleansing. Once I was done I seen phat dressed and feeling the outfit I pick. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

" you look good baybe you should wear that bun shit thang or whatever the fuck it is " she laughed  at me.

" a Top knot bun ?" I laughed and nodded

" yeah that dumb shit" I got dressed  as babyguh finished up putting shit on her mouth. She grabbed her pink purse and I grabbed my keys and wallet.

I took her pictures for her and she was feelin her damn self.

She looked good as the fuck man . I was soooo bleed I swea. We went back inside and she took my picture I wanted to go simple today so that's what I did.

I thanked her and kissed her lips and we grabbed hands walking towards my car before I locked the house up

" where to eat bae?" I asked her and she was singing to Chris brown " No guidance "

" uhmmmm.... Can we go to Arby's ?" She asked smiling up at me kissed her hand.

" Yeah my luv " she kissed my cheek and connected her phone to the Aux she played " Shake It 4 Daddy" By Lloyd I smirked. somebodys excited!!

Yeah you fine girl, bend it over shake it 4 daddy, oh
Yeah you fine girl, bend it over shake it 4 daddy [?] love
Yeah you fine girl, bend it over shake it 4 daddy, yeah