Chapter 15

Chris POV

Bout time what the fuck ! But we pulled up outside our hotel. We all unloaded the bus grabbing our bags. Trin was one fine ass mouthafucka! We was supposed to be meeting Amber here which is A'mari guh that A'moura knew shit about I knew all hell was gonna break loose ! We all had checked in and got our keycards.

"wassup baybe " some random hoe said to me and she was ugly as shit !

" lemme suck ya dick daddy " I shook my head as she followed me in my hotel room. I didn't invite this dumb bitch here.
When I unlocked the door she grabbed hold of my jeans taking my manhood in her mouth.
Lemme holla at y'all lata.

Trin POV

A'moura && I we're gonna go to the beach so I threw my yellow Tommy Hilfiger Two piece I put my hair half up half down grabbed my phone and key card knocking on A'moura room door. She opened it and hugged me.

" Hey babydoll ! You ready " I asked

" yeah but can you take my pictures by the pool first ?" I smiled and nodded my head we left her room walking down the hall and we seen a pretty girl exit her brothers room.

A'moura POV

Me and Trin was gonna go to the beach I got dressed and grabbed my cover and she knocked at the door i opened and hugged her.

" Hey baby doll you ready ?" She asked

" yeah but can we take pictures by the pool first?" She smiled and nodded I grabbed my phone and keycard I kissed bubba lips.

" alright baybe I'll go chill with the niggas love ya beautiful " he said I smiled and kissed him again he smacked my ass.

" love ya too bubba " I said and closed the door we walked down the hall making small talk. When I stopped and seen a beautiful brown skin girl coming outta my brothers room. I smiled I knew who she was I heard them talking about her.

" Hey Is A'mari in there? " she nodded

" I'm his sister A'moura " she smiled widely and hugged me I hugged back.

" I'm Amber he's in there " we walked back in

" Hey A'mari " Amber and I said at the same time laughing scaring him

" A'moura I was gonna tell ya but August said she can come on tour with us. " I smiled

" It's okay she beautiful " she blushed and hid in his chest.

" thank you " they said

" welp A'moura this is my guh Amber ... Amber this is my litter sister A'moura " we hugged and smiled

"Amber this is one of my best friends and my stylist Triniti " they hugged.

" we finna go to the pool and then the beach you should come." Triniti Said To Amber I nodded. She smiled kissed A'mari and he slapped her ass. She grabbed her cover up keycard and phone. We left on our way to the outside pool we made mall talk. Once we got there wasn't anybody here but two people. I smiled and handed Trin my phone and she took my picture As I stood in the pool.