August 28, 2023

August 28, 2023

My rooms all packed.

It took less time than I thought it would. 

It so empty.

Until all my sisters shit was put in there

 It's going to be her room now.  

It makes me happy for her. She's always wanted my room.
I actually found a note from her from my graduation while I was packing. You know, one of those 'I hope you..., never lose..., my last advice...' cards.
On every line she wrote a variation of 'don't leave me' or 'your not allowed to leave me'. It made me cry.
My younger siblings 'the littles' have moved into their new rooms. They don't have to room together anymore. Their so happy and have already started the 'your not allowed in my room' rule for each other.
My younger brother is going to be the oldest in the house now. He gets an upgraded room to. They took the wall in the littles room down so he gets the big room. I think he's gonna love it.
They got a new dog today. He's a senior dog about ten years old we think. His names Archie Tree Stump. Because they named him Tree Stump at the shelter. I thought that was funny. I think the two older siblings (still younger than me) are gonna love him. They don't know yet. The littles already adore him.
Everything's changed so quickly. It's been I really stress full four days. I'm not going to have a break for a while. I meet with my advisor today at 10:30. I'm going to figure out how about getting switching to university from community and dorm options. And a whole lot other stuff to graduate by next spring.
I'm tired. I'm sad and happy. Emotional drained. None of this makes sense.