Wet Dream

YOURS POV

YOURS POV

The door cracked open, I took my glance at the door frame just to see, Seokjin, that too topless. He smirk and came inside before locking the door.

The white towel was wrapped around my small body. He stare into me, up and down before coming closer to me. I took my steps backwards until I hit the wall. He caged me between the wall and his arms.

His eyes looks so intimidating, lusty and protruding. He licks his lips. I can feel his hot breath mixing with mine. I head my eyes low to not glance at his.
He puts his one crooked finger below my chin just to uplift my face towards him. His eyes went to my lips as I was biting my lower lip in nervousness.

I was about to up my head low but before I can do so, I felt him slamming his plumpy lips over mine.

Did he just kissed me

No, he sucked my lips in his mouth. Constantly licking my lips with his tongue. I hold on his board shoulder. His palms went to my cheeks to caress with love. His one hand gets along to my down, in between my legs maybe.

I was so lost in the feeling, feeling of his juicy lips on mine glossy ones. Then suddenly he bite my lip, asking for opening, which I gladly let him. His tongue immediately swallow my tongue with saliva dripping from my mouth. He was sucking my tongue in his mouth, slurping it.

It was almost a good minutes of make out session, but guess I have to tell him to stop before I ran short of breath. So, I tapped my fingers over his chest to know what I mean by it. He let go off my mouth with pop sound. I stare into his lips which were all wet due to my saliva whereas my lips were whole red due to hard sucking.

"That was intense."
He whispered near my ear.

He then, attached his lips on my neck and took some of skin to suck, making a hickey.

"Done."
Being proudy on his mark.

"Take this off."
He said while pointing on my towel. I gulped before saying.