Proposal at Picnic

"Don't forgot to bring your, Lacy panties too."

|||

YOURS POV-

One day, this man would be death of me! Why he always have to embarrass me for my every single mistake? Argh, leave it Y/N, you can't handle this man.
I came to home, after getting freshen up started packing my bag for tomorrow's picnic. Today, Eunhee unnie is too free so I thought to ask her to help me. I get into her room where she was still practicing some dance steps.
I have to admit, she's working hard to be perfect k-pop idol.

"Wow!"
I exclamation as she just now ended by giving the last step and looked towards me.

"When you came?"
She asked me.

"When you were busy in dancing."
I told her.

"Well, unnie I need you're help?"
I added and she raise her eyebrows.

"Don't tell me you fallin love with Uncle Seokjin?"
She laughed, I gave her glare.

"Sorry, tell the need?"
She finally stopped her acting and I told her about it, I almost packed my every needed stuff.

"Cham, don't forget to put some sanitary pads."
Thank god, unnie suggested me on time. I brought one packet from my closet and suddenly I remembered him bringing lacy panties, I mentally slapped myself.

Next day,

I and Yun, finally reached our school with bags, there were three buses standing in the playground area. As usual, one for girl students, another for boys and third one for all teachers.

Our Physical education Professor came and gather the students to announce some important rules and regulations which should be followed throughout the trip. My eyes were searching for him, there's he with a female Professor, I tried to show him up, but the way he ignored me, I guess because people around us, shouldn't doubt us.

One by one students got at their respective seats, ofcourse, Yun and me together. With the name of some holy prayer by Principal, the journey started. I was a bit sad, cause he and I can't talk or enjoy the ride together.

We listened to the music, had snacks and played with other girls.

The valley of blue white flower were started coming, means, we are almost the spot. Yun recorded the sceneries and I clicked the photos. The bus stopped and we get off from it. Man, it's cold here! I immediately had my leather jacket and wore it. Boys, girls and Professors too came out, but wait, where's Seokjin?

Again, with that Madam, argh you Seokjin Uncle.

"Students, we've tents and washrooms right there."
One of the staff members informed us.

"Get freshen up, we will have something tasty to eat."
He giggled to students and left. Placing our bags in our tent with was quite good and clean, we left to freshen up cause sitting in bus for long time had made me a bit tired but no problem, I could still enjoy this view and relax. They served hamburger and coffee.

"Umm... so tasty."
Yun's mouth is full of burger yet she dare to speak.

"Yeah, we should have one more?"
I asked, as it was pretty tasty and cheesy. And we had one more of them. Our PE Professor guides her to the valley, we clicked plenty of selfies and snaps, and started uploading on our social medias.

"Hey, Yun?"
The boy who had crush on her was nowhere appeared.

"Y/N, would you like to give me sometime with you're friend?"
He pleasantly asked me.

No.

"Yes, sure."
I smiled as I don't want to be third wheel between them. Yun was a bit sad but I assured her and cheer up to go with him.
Now, I'm alone! I take out my phone to call him, but there's no range. I walked near the tents and caught him having coffee with her. I immediately walked away to not disturb them. Yun, too came back having fun time with her boy.

"Let's have dinner."
She grabbed my arms, but I don't have appetite, cause all the day, I was alone and feeling leftover. Seokjin still didn't talked with me. I don't know why he's still ignoring me, when there's no one around us. I too didn't initiated with him.

They had chicken barbeque with some Avocado Summer Rolls,
Spinach Hummus Wrap,
Chickpea Shawarma Wraps and hot chocolate atlast. I didn't had appetite earlier but watching and smelling these beautiful things, who will not eat. Girls decides to play camp fire and truth and dare, as usual boring, so instead we had only dare to do. I had a dare to dance like peacock, so I did. I requested Yun to not make my video but still this bitch never listen to me! I bet, she would blackmail me with that. But, I also took the chance when she was dare to dance like chimpanzee and gorilla.

Jin's POV-

I see my baby's having fun, but I know she might have felt hurt while watching me with Miss Lee, ofcourse, I did to jealous you babe, but don't worry something so awesome is coming for you, I prepared for you. But I'm feeling a bit nervous thinking about it. Let's go, Seokjin.

I was roaming around their tents where they were playing and dancing, wow, her smile looks so pretty! Always keep shining my little baby.

From the past ten minutes, I'm trying my best to signal her but my girl isn't catching a bit. That's it, I've to come up with something.

"Miss Y/N, Professor Kim is calling you."
I told this to one of the staff members to tell her that I'm calling her. And she gets ready.

"Yes?"
She blankly said.

"Please come with me."
I whispered, she gave me questionable look but end up nodding.

"Now, how long?"
She whined as the place, where I'm taking her is quite far away from our picnic spot.

"Just there."
I nervously said and back away.

"Mr. Kim?"

"Mr. Kim?"
I heard her calling me, and grabbed that red rose from my pocket before going towards her. My heart beats so fast.

YOURS POV-

My god, where did he gone?
Suddenly, the place where I'm standing turned into yellow lighting. Petals of Roses flashed on me. There was a heart forming with the lights, my heart beats so fast and I turned around when I felt someone behind me. And there he's, on the knee with rose in his hand.

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel me, o feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and heal me, o heal me

Thinking about the love we making and a life we sharing
Come and feel me, o feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel me, come on heal me

"Cha Y/N, from the day I meet you, I never remember I saw anything beautiful like you before. The way you talk, the way talk makes my heart skip the beat. I know, I'm pretty old as compared to you, but still my heart only wants you, needs you. So here I'm."

"Would you be my lady, cause I love you so much?"

Wtf.

A/N-
I sucked at picnic part, cause your author never went on one.
Finally Proposal has been given!!!
Please Vote.