Dripping Pussy

"Or else, you know, Daddy never ends at one round."

|||

YOURS POV-

"I'll get you, medicine."
I jumped out from bed, but my legs wobble. Even though, we had just one round of sex, it last till half an hour. And that's how, my body is sore, but not as it was during our first time. I still remember, I can't even stand. I was so embarassed to face Yun.

"It's in last drawer."
His stated, I came back from my thoughts and nodded before searching and giving him the medicine.

"Wait, I'll bring something to eat."
I informed him, taking my underwears and doing bun of my messy hairs.

"Alright."
He changed his sleeping position.

"I'll just sleep, till then."
He added before going into blankets again to sleep.

I made him porridge and feed him up, meanwhile, I send message to Yun for my absence, even though she asked me the reason, I still ignored it.

"Should, I turn some soft, romantic movie?"
I asked him with low tone.

"Ofcourse, this is yours place only baby, you don't need my permission."
He smiled. I switched on the television and search upto me my favourite movie. We both settled on his bed and cuddle eachother. Even though, he didn't bath, he still smell so sexy. I can't help but constantly checking his side profiles. His eye lashes, nose and those chubby, plumpy, juicy, thick, soft and whatever not? Was so tempting. That his jaw, sharp than knife.

"Stop starring to me."
His voice sends a chill down to my spine. I saw his ears turning red. So red that, I even asked him about it.

"Why your ears are turning red?"
I watched to other side, which was red too.

"Don't see me."
He mumbled, biting his lips.

"Look, only I've the right to chew them."
I immediately retorted.

"Why, I've this feeling that you're blushing, by chance."
I raise my eyebrows.

"They turn red, when someone gives me so much attention."
He answered and turned his face to face me. His eyes looks so glossy yet seductive.

"Yeah?"
I shouted.

"Are you perhaps, seducing me?"
He gradually coming more closer to me and I was shifting down on the pillows. His eyes never left mine. I believe, he's going to kiss me. Please, kiss me. Kiss me, hard. Kiss me, more, Daddy. I closed my eyes to feel him above me. I patiently waited there, head on pillows, while my hands were scratching the sheets, already. If, our kiss turned more hard.

Why he's taking so much time? Daddy, eat me already!

After waiting for millions years, I opened my eyes, just to see him nowhere. I stood up and then he jumped on me, before going to nightstand and grabbing remote of the television, while starring in my eyes.

I mentally, cursed the shit of me!

"Did you thought, I'm gonna kiss you?"
He laughed his ass out. I smacked his back.

"Pig."
I abused him, slapping his chest.

"Behave."
He smirked. I instantly stopped my moments.

"Sit like a good girl."
I shrugged all of my erotic thoughts, which where running through my mind, minutes ago.

"Let's watch it."
I said, paying full attention to screen, even though a hot, spicy, living art, daddy material was manspreading next to me.

I ain't complaining even if, he order me to give me a head.

"Behave."
Again, my mind was playing some nasty stuff inside. I feel to get in an intimacy. I know, if I asked him to do it, he'll surely think of me as horny or whore type woman, but I'm not.

After so much fights with my own neediness, I focused myself on the act. The movie was going well. But apart from them, there was a second couple who were having an extra marital affair. The boy was a student and was constantly hitting upon his female teacher, who was some or what sexually frustrated.

"Don't they represent us?"
I murmured with the scene.

"They don't."
He asserted, I asked him how.

"We are in love-sex relationship, not those benefits types."
He answered.

"Did you know, how many time we got into an intimacy?"
My heart was pounding while saying that, but guts shown upon me. He turned his face, looking so sexy with that charm, I felt my stomach, no my pussy licking a slick.

"Don't remember, do you?"
He purposely went into his husky voice.

"Me too."
I lied and laughed to over it up.

"Let's pay attention to there, shall we?"
He demanded, I nodded.

Still it was all good, the characters were fall in love and finally was going to get married.

Then comes their first night, the bed decorated with rose petals, candles and her sexy nighty. My mind was racing with full speed for what would come next.

The way, they kiss. He grabbing her ass cheeks. Throwing her on bed and licking her collarbones. Going down to her breasts.

"Let's change it."
I can't watch this anymore or else I would be damn horny.

"Why, is your pussy dripping wet, Princess?"

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.