Texting with Daddy

"Bitch, what are you doing here?"

|||

YOURS POV-

Yun literally kicked that boy, Jun, it's his name. I can see, their clothes are on, means that was not which I was thinking.

"Babe, you just accepted my confession yesterday, so we are just cuddling, nothing more, I swear."
Jun was partly shocked with that kick of Yun, this girl might have forgotten that what happened with them so I decided to asked.

"What happened between you guys, last night? Wait, I can smell something, something like sex?"
I sniffed my nose around them and fake that smell making both of them widened their eyes.

"Hey, I gonna kill, if you did something that."
Yun glare him.

"My god, no it's just we only cuddle, nothing more. I didn't do anything, please check yourself and get the proof by yourself."
Jun stand up from his position before saying this, Yun touched herself and asked me, if there any marks and she finally found that he didn't do anything wrong so we both bowed him and said sorry. But without saying anything he left our tent.

"And you bitch, where were you the whole fucking night?"
Yun now glared me, I gulped before saying cause of her stares.

"I just slept with Chaeyoung as she was feeling alone, I was about to inform you but this idiot take you away. So I couldn't and after that I dose off to sleep."
A pure white lie was automatically flowing from my mouth. I don't have any guts to say that I had a sex with my Professor. So, I was helplessly or else she would be kicking me too.

"Are you sure?"
She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and checked me from back and front. Thankfully, I'm wearing full clothes, there's nothing of my body showing except my face, which I guess, Daddy cleaned properly to not remain any marks.

"Let's get fresh now, we should have our breakfast, we have to leave with one hour."
I grabbed her arms and pushed her towards to washrooms to eat up. We have our breakfast which was vegetable sandwich with hot cappuccino.

We gathered our stuff and bags and went near the buses. Under the guidance of our PE Professor, who took the attendance of the students to check if someone was left behind or not. I looked around to see him and he was busy in managing the boys in there bus. He gave me a wink without anyone noticing which I smiled back silently. We settled on our seat and the journey of going home back was already started. Through out it, Yun told me that Jun purposed her last night and she ended up accepting it. He's not Playboy type who will hurt Yun or someone or even if he did, then I think that day would be his last day on this planet earth cause by time Yun will definitely chop him. Yun was still not ready with my lie but I somehow managed it. I wanted to tell her so badly about me and Seokjin relationship but I know this excited and clumsy ass would won't shut her mouth and probably the whole class would know it, which I don't want. We reached our school and I spotted my dad already waiting for me. I waved him and ran with bag. I hugged him.

"Dad."
I smile and said.

"Did you had fun, my kid?"
Dad patted my head and asked me.

Yes something adult fun.

"Yes, dad, had so much fun, thankyou for sending me."
I hugged him more tightly until someone familiar voice called me.

"Miss Y/N?"
Seokjin Daddy called me and immediately turned around. I would rather say I became scared that he won't do something stupid infront of dad.

"Hm?"
I hummed in question and realisation hit me.

"Yes, Professor Kim?"
I made myself corrected.