Use Protection

Again with new guy?

|||

Jin's POV-

"YOU PIECE OF HANDSOME SHIT, WHERE ARE YOU? WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS? DID YOU BECAME DEAF? DID YOU BECAME BLIND, YOU CAN'T EVEN REPLY TO MY TEXT? YOU-"
She screamed on call, nonstop.

"That's not even her boyfriend."
I screamed, top of my lungs while on call with Y/N.

"Yeah, don't shout, it's your wife having affair, not me."
She sarcastically informed.

"I need to inform, Beom seok, I'm cutting the call Y/N, follow her, send me the location, bye."
I told her to follow Lauren.

"Beom seok, who?"
She asked.

"I'll tell you, later!"
I said before hitting the red button.

"Hello hyung?"
Beom seok answered the call.

"Hey, seok how are you?"
I calmly replied.

"I'm good, how about you?"
Seok asked.

"Oh, well did you guys had fight?"
I directly came to the point, I'm sure, Lauren and seok definitely had fight and that's why that bitch is finding another sugar daddy.

"Yeah, why?"
Seok spoke.

"That whore, is whoring around. I'm sending you her pics, see them and come to the place."
I stated.

"Actually hyung, we broke up."
Beom seok muttered.

"Broke up? How? When? Why?"
I was so fussed.

"You guys have kid, did you even remember that, I know Lauren is shit but Beom seok, I didn't expected this atleast from you."
I said.

"No hyung, I'm ready to take responsibility of my baby. It's just you and her are still married, so I can't make any move, on our relationship. Once, you guys are divorced, I'll take bambam with me. Even, she said, she ain't taking the custody of him."
Beom seok explained.

"What else, you can expect from that woman?"
I retorted.

"Whatever, let's meet."
I added and ended the call. Wearing my blue jeans and black hoodie, I left the house with bambam.

Yn's POV-

After coming out from Motel, they are going to some other place, don't know exactly where cause we never came to this side of city.

"Unnie, is it even safe to go like this, I mean only we two?"
I was so scared, also I wanted to find out the truth.

"Now, who's is this bastard?"
She curse as one motorbike just passed from our car and was constantly coming in the way.

"He have baby, or else I wouldn't have think twice to hit him."
She added.

"Jin?"
I got a glimpse of him.

"Is he's oppa?"
She asked.

"Yeah, I guess."
I was still doubtful.

"Oh come, you won't be mistaken, when it comes to world wide handsome."
She said and stopped the car.

"Yeah, who rides the car, with this speed?"
Mr. Jin scolded.

"We have to, cause your wife is running with someone."
I babbled.

Their car finally stopped at some mansion, by then her original boyfriend, Beom seok too reached their. We all made a plan. Beom seok, will go inside and if she's is already fucking by someone, he will shout at her and ask her to come with him and their baby. Jin will be behind him, unnie and I'll be shooting in phone, if in case, that man or her attack on us?

"Lauren?"
Beom seok get inside and called her name.

"Honey, let's get packup."
He was still finding him and then he heard some moans, that's Lauren.

"Bitch?"

"Bastard?"
Both cursed eachother with eyes full of anger. Lauren was not naked but just in some bikini, she was actually giving blowjob to man.

"Go from here, can't you see, we are having our private moment, you shameless, pathetic guy?"
Wow, being a criminal, doing a crime and still says who are you?

"DIVORCE."
Jin gritted his teeths and screamed.

"Ohh, so husband, you also came here?"
Lauren asked him.

"I never see such a woman like you."
Jin roared.

"You idiot, how can you even fall in love with this shit?"
Jin asked Beom seok, who had tears in his eyes.

"From here, we are parted!"
Beom seok hissed and ran while bursting into tears.

"Darl-"
Lauren was about to say, when Jin cutted her.

"I'll see you in court."
He yelled and left.

|||

According to all the proofs, we provided to court, the case was solved and results was towards us. Lauren, had to pay the penalty to Jin and Beom seok. And was punished for three years behind bars. Beom seok, was getting arranged marriage who was ready to raise his child. Jin and Lauren were officially divorced.

|||

"I'll be missing him."
Jin pecked bambam for millionth times.

"Don't worry, we'll to have our own baby."
I whispered in his ears, making him giggled. Beom seok left with his child, bambam, maybe forever!

"Y/N?"
Unnie called me.

"From tomorrow, I'll be going for world tour. My company just now send me message, I guess now I've to leave because I've to prepare my stuffs."
She explained.

"Wait, I'll to come with you."
I told her, as it was pretty late so I must go home back too, as I've to attend school tomorrow.

"No, I'll be first going to company. Our CEO, had announce a meeting, so you've to either stay at Jin oppa's place or go alone."
She said.

"She'll be staying at my home."
Even before, I reply, he already replied.

"Ok, good night, take care of my little sister."
We hugged and was going back to her car. But, suddenly she called me again.

"I ain't stopping you guys from doing sex, but use protection as my sister is too young."

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.