His Toy

"Oh yeah, I'm Mrs. Kim, Wife of Mr. Kim Seokjin and this is our son."

|||

Jin's POV-

I came back home from pharmacy, I got inside my living room, but there was no sign of Y/N. I thought to check her in bedroom, I was about to go upstairs, she came into me. I was completely shocked, how can she came back, back in my life again.

"So, you brought a prostitute in our home?"
Lauren smirked, walking closer to me.

"This is my home and she wasn't prostitute, she's my girlfriend."
I gritted my teeths, eyes were filled with hatred.

"Oh, so my husband, you finally got girlfriend, hm?"
She raised her eyebrows.

"None of your business."
I shot a glare to her.

"It's my business, cause you're my lawful husband and isn't it called cheating to have extra marital affair?"
She pretends to be innocent.

"It isn't like, who weren't whoring around and behind my back, Lauren?"
I smirked.

"SEOKJIN."
She shouted like a bitch.

"Don't shout you bitch or else, I won't think before to chop your tongue and feed the dogs."
I too shouted and replied her.

"Enough."
She was about to brak further, but a low pitch voice interrupt her.

"Mumma."
Her two years old son, Bam ran towards us.

"Dada."
He hugged my legs, I can't help but to take him in my arms and hug him.

"How are you my Bambam."
I kissed his forehead, he softly nods. All my angry was disappeared within few seconds just by looking into his pure, doe, innocent eyes. I put my hands over his head and it feel hots.

"You piece of shit, he's burning in  fever and you didn't even care to look?"
I spatted.

"I'm going to deal with you later."
I throw a glared before taking bam to upstairs. Placing him on bed and giving him some soft toys to play. I went to make some Porridge for him, cause I know that bratty mother of him don't even know how to boil water.

She only knows, how suck men dick.

Porridge is a food made by heating or boiling ground, crushed or chopped starchy plants, typically grain, in milk or water. It is often cooked or served with added flavourings such as sugar, honey, fruit, or syrup to make a sweet cereal, or it can be mixed with spices, meat, or vegetables to make a savoury dish. It is usually served hot in a bowl, depending on its consistency.

I came back and feeding him slowly. After finishing it, I brought some cold water with towel and started dipping it in water to put on his head. He slept, I tugged him on the blanket and pecked his head before going down and locking the door.

"What did you said her?"
There she was lying on the couch like dead corpus. In the meantime, I message my baby, but she didn't replied and this definitely means this bitch might have said something cruel to her.

"To whom."
Lauren replied with half closed eyes.

"My girlfriend."
I said and she immediately sat straight.

"Ohh."
She made that irritating sound.

"Speak."
I glared.

"Nothing more, I'm Mrs. Kim, wife of Mr. Kim Seokjin and this is our son, by pointing to bam. Only this much."
She laughed like maniac. I wanted to throw a solid punches on her slutty face. But right now I've to go to Y/N baby.