Beautiful Sex

TIME SKIP TO FIVE YEARS,

YOURS POV-

I checked the time, it's almost six in morning. I wake up from bed, made the blankets and went to take shower. I wore a formal dress as from today, I'm gonna join on my job. It's my first day. I had completed my graduation in mathematics and now, I had applied for a Professor in school.

Over these years, my Eunhee unnie got married, have a baby boy. Yun and her boyfriend went to aboard for their further career. Dad was still a doctor, but now have became a bit old. He can't work for long hours now. But still, supports me and Seokjin. Well, about Seokjin, he was appointed as the permanent Professor.

I packed my stuffs and employment letter. Dad was listening to his favourite song. I smiled to him. He looks so innocent and kind. I wish, if mom could've stayed with him, he wouldn't have face this emptiness in his life. I was about to tear up cause that song was pretty emotional and says, how it's feels when you're alone. I shrugged off myself and made coffee for us and went to him.

"Ohh, you came?"
His low pitched voice was full of sadness, which shows he still loves my mom.

"Dad, I'm getting appointment as Mathematics Professor in my school."
I pulled a smile and he became proud.

"I'm proud of you, my child."
He smiled.

|||

I left to school, I miss this place very much. From the student of this place to the new teacher of this place, indeed a journey. I bowed to all my old Professors and staffs while going to the principal office.

"Can I come in, sir?"
I knocked the door and the person said yes. I opened and went in, he was already managing his new batch.

"Good morning, sir."
I smiled to him and he smiled back. He handed me by batch and classes.

"Rest you know?"
He asked and I immediately nodded my head.

"Mr. Kim will guide you there."
He assured and I took my leave to Mr. Kim's office. He was signing his registered.

"Oh, hello Miss Cha, nice to meet."
He smiled.

Best acting award goes to my daddy!

"This way, I'll guide you to your classroom."
He assured and I followed him.

|||

I entered his bedroom, to change my clothes, ofcourse, he had kept few of my dresses. But today his bedroom seems something different, it smells like romantic or erotic. He handed me a bag of sexy nighty to change into. It was perfectly sticking to my curves, giving me a seductive look. I even opened my hairs and let me fall on my shoulders, wearing a matching shade of lipstick, I walked out. He was shirtless, towel wrap around his southern part. He saw me, I asked how I'm looking, he replied.

"Fucking sexy!"
His voice already peaks his arousal. In no seconds, he lift me up in his arms and slammed on the bed, making me bounce on the material.

"You know, I've craving for you these whole years?"
His eyes left mine, that Adam's apple moving up and down with every single word escapes from his mouth making me glup on my throat. I nodded leaning down, under him.

"Make love to me, Jin."
I finally called me by his name, I never called him. Today, from this night onwards, I just want to be in his arms until I close my eyes completely.

"I love you."
He placed his lips over mine. God, I craved for this so much. That softness in his lips. That thickness, which suck my lips in his mouth. Swirling his warm tongue inside my mouth, his alcoholic flavoured saliva strings. I was lost in his kiss, when he completed removed every single piece of clothes existed on me.

His hands going down, to cup my well grown, milky boobs. Squeezing them, as if they'll leak anytime soon. And then moving further, his hands between my legs, opening them and slapping my thighs.

"My baby must be very frustrated, using your fingers, right?"
He felt my neediness, just by touching it. Yes, I was really very frustrated, daddy.

"So daddy's gonna give you something very big."
He removed his boxers and came to me, I directly took his dick in my mouth, ofcourse, I know what he's meant by his actions.

I started praising my lord with full of love and respect. This long, thick meat was suffering from so long to get sucked by me. His soft, lowkey moans and groans, biting his lips while calling my name. I was taking him deep in my throat and soon after worship, he released. My mouth full of his white, salty cum. I gluped while winking to him and giving a last lick to that pinkish tip. By the time, he already fingered me enough to take him in, after a longtime.

He made laid down on the bed, going between my legs, parting them, to get the view of my grown up pussy.

"It's still so delicated."
He complimented, giving two or more thrust to his cock before pressing it over my pussy lips and asking for permission.

"I'm gonna take you without any condom."
He demanded, I already know this.

"Ready?"
Once more, his eyes trance my face, which were glowing with desire. To feel him.

"Go in."
I took forward and without any delayed, he pushed himself in my vagina. The sensation ran through my body, his size is still massive.

"F*ck."
He cursed loudly. And then the most beautiful Sex of my life happened.

I pulled my hand and kept it on his bare chest just to feel how fast is his heartbeats. I hold onto his back as support but it lead me to give him scratches all over his shoulders and chest. His eyes filled with those deep desire to feel me. He keeps sucking on my tears gently when he's still deep inside me, thrusting to my womb. I can't help but roll my eyes in pleasure and just moan his name all the night, adding fuel to his male Pride.

|||

He's taking me somewhere, he blindfolded me. It's already late evening, after yesterday's night, we spend our whole day together. He cooked for me, took me for hangout with his old friends. No need to mention, we obviously had sex at the any chance, we got.

He removed that blindfolded, and we are at Han river shore, it's so beautiful, the sunset, the glass clear water, I saw him standing their, he knew it. He knew it, that it's my favourite place. He bent down on his knees and took out a small box, saying.

"Will you marry me?"
Those words, I wanted to hear from so long. His smile is so precious to me, his blushing cheeks when I compliment him. The way, he always ready to protect me at any cost. The way, he waited for me this long, almost six years. Still I feel that same emotions in his eyes, heart for me. Proofing his love to me. His heart belongs to me and ofcourse my heart belongs to him, Seokjin.

"Yes."
A million times yes!

"A million times yes!

Please Vote.