Memorable Night

"Would my dick fit into your holes?"

|||

YOURS POV-

"Yes, it won't fit Daddy."
I teased him by caressing his dick with feet as I was sleeping and he's kneeling.

"Don't worries at all, when your Daddy is Professor, he knows every angle to fit this into this."
Damn, he way he answers me! The pointed to his standing proud and my small, mussy pussy.

"Umm... Ngh."
I moaned when he teasingly rubbed his dick front and back on my pussy from my clit to hole, sending some erotic sensation.

"Hold me tight, it's your first time, you would bleed and pain a little but trust me, I would be easy going, don't panic or move or else you will bleed more. Tell me at any point, if you feel extreme pain, hm?"
He softly murmured to me looking into my eyes before taking my hands in his hands.

"I'm going in."
He replied before slowly pushing the head of his dick. I gave him a eyes confirmation. I felt him going completely inside and I clutched on his hands, control my tears.

"Take your time, to adjust."
He looked to see my tearing face.

"Ahh, Jin it's hurts."
My eyes went watery and breathe hitched. He didn't moved. He was just inside me and it's still took me apart.

"Should I withdraw?"
He tensed upon watching me crying cause I was no longer able to hold the pain, I let my tears fall away from my eyes and he looked at time. I sure, his hearts pang.

"No, please just give me some time."
I pleaded him and holds his hands more tightly to get some support.

"Alright."
He bends over me to rub my cheeks and kissed them. He pecked my whole face, sucked onto my tears. Slowly, pressed his lips over mine. I was lost in this feeling. His lips were a perfect match for mine. He continued his gestured, softly kissing me, whispering sweet words to me and I too adjusted with his size. He was pecking my nose when I mumbled.

"Move now."
I couldn't say further, he gave me an experimental thrust to confirm before going further.

"Hum."
I hummed in painful pleasure. He got it and started thrusting very slow. Gripping his hands on my waist and my legs wrap around him.

"Ngh."
I again moaned so lovingly. Feeling this. Feeling of him inside me and making love to me.

"More please... ahhh."
I rolled my eyes when he started rubbing my clit in circle while thrusting in my hole.

"Yes please."
I requested him to go further. He then moved my legs on his shoulder before taking my figure more closer to him and taking up his speed of thrusting.

"Mumma!"
I bite my lips as he thrusted aggressively. My pussy kept clutching on his hard dick. Making him groaned more and more.

"Ahh... Fuck... Fuck."
He gritted his teeth while giving me powerful thrust to my womb.

"You're pussy is so tight. Shit man. My dick is coming off. I haven't even started."
He said in complaining tone, now don't know but I want to laugh watching his face. As he wanted his to last longer, but end up coming.

"Turned around now."
He flipped me on my stomach, ass up to him and face buried in the pillows. I just hope that he won't do anal right now cause I don't think I would be able to sit tomorrow.

"Don't worry, I won't do that."
He said and cupped my butt cheeks before squeezing them.

"I'm still hard, so I gonna take you from behind."
He again said and grabbed by waist from behind. I felt his tip rubbing over my vagina. And he slowly pushed himself while inside and it's feels painful yet so amazing. I gave him a nod to get in.

"Daddy."
I released the strongest moan of the night, squeezing and crumbling the pillow. He kept ramping my pussy like heaven.

"Beautiful."
Jin murmured watching his penis disappearing in pink, red hole. His eyes were fixed at her and kept filling her.

"How's this feel?"
He asked him. And I slowly took head out from the pillows to answer.

"Heaven."
I moaned, rolling eyes as he hits my g-spot.

"Got it, make that again."
He repeated thrusted to that point. Making me messy in sweat. I kept squirming, don't know how many times but he didn't stop.

"Keep your hands down."
He make me sit up still back facing him, cupping my breasts from behind and massaging them while giving me neck kisses.

"Mmm."
My moaned muffled when he grab my face to his side and attached his mouth to kiss me. This kiss was very wet, he was sucking my tongue.

"Can I choke you baby?"
He pleasantly asked me, I was a bit confused but signalled him. He grabbed the back of my neck and started choking me, my throat.

Fucking me, choking me, kissing me and squeezing my boobs. All together feels so good.
He again flipped me to face him and got on his back.

"Just jump on it."
He guided my hips, I shut my eyes feeling his cock going inside again. I slowly started jumping on his length. This position, he's reaching till my uterus. He was sucking my boob and squeezing other. His tongue is something different. Playing with my nipples.

"I'm going to come hard."
He pressed my back on the mattress again in the missionary position before thrusting hard.
I was too kept clutching on his dick.

Ropes and ropes of warm semen was dropped inside my womb. I looked up to see his sweat face. I was looking so tired yet hot. He was about to withdraw but I hold his hands.

"Hm?"
He hummed in question.

"Can you please stay inside me, it's feels so warm and full?"
I pleaded him and he chuckled saying yes. Later he changed our position. It's me on his chest. I was already very tired so without saying further, I pressed my lips over his to give him good night kiss and immediately hugged his chest to sleep.

Next morning,

We woke up and now I can't feel my legs. He cleaned me and him before making me wore clothes and taking me in bride style to drop near our students tents which was quite far from our tent. I went inside my and Yun's tent just to see Yun, sleeping in that's boy arms. Looking at their faces, I'm damn sure they too did what I did. I was about to leave until she screamed.

"Bitch, what are you doing here?"

Wtf.

A/N-I know, I didn't right a good smut, but don't know why, I'm hella embarassed

A/N-
I know, I didn't right a good smut, but don't know why, I'm hella embarassed.
Please Vote.