Shower sex

"Why, is your pussy dripping wet, Princess?"

|||

YOURS POV-

After so many requests to him, he finally agreed to go at Han river for fishing. Yes, fishing is one of his favourite hobby, I got to know this when he was drunk on the previous night.

Even though, we had very rough morning and afternoon, I just hope I won't be sore.

"Ready?"
I asked him, who came with the equipments for fishing.

"Yes."
He smiled. We walked out from his place and thought to go by walk only as it's near from this apartment.

"I'm very excited."
I did that cute face.

"Ayeggo, my little baby."
He praised me.

"Since, from when you've learned fishing?"
I asked him. The road was quite very noisy as it's already evening. Vehicles and people have all jumped into it.

"Maybe at 17?"
He was guessing it.

"Grandfather taught me, it was actually his hobby and that's how mine."
He added the reason, why he learned it.

"Oh, I see."
I nodded my head.

"At this time, the level of water must be high, right?"
I asked, we were still walking to it.

"And that will get us caught more fishes."
He answered and we reached to the shore of the river.

"What a view!"
I awe with the scene.

"The perfect sunset, I ever seen in my life."
I was amused with it. Even though, I had came to Han river many times but not in this phase of day.

"You like it?"
Jin asked me.

"I love it."
I stated, with joyful smile on my face.

"I always wanted to get purpose like this."
I said under breath watching a couple kissing eachother.

We went on that side of river where the fishes appears more. Ofcourse, Jin knows that.

"Let me, check this first."
He was adjusting the fishing rod,fishing rod is a straight rigid stick/pole with a line attached to one end.

"Yo, so fast."
I commented when a small fish maybe my palms size got caught in. I immediately handed him the bucket to put her inside. He was looking happy while fishing. I saw his genuine smile and that laugh after so long.

"You wanna try, baby?"
He asked me, who was busy in watching him.

"But I don't know it."
I pouted.

"Daddy will teach you, come here."
He winked to me and I went more closer to his side. He handed the rod and guided me, how to keep your string, when to take it out, how to check whether a fish is caught in hook, then how to pull it, according to the weight of fish.

"Ok, I'll try my best."
I replied and he pecked my cheeks before murmuring sure in my ears.

"Yesss."
I got a one in and that really made me happy.

"Good."
He commented, taking it out from the string.

"You're really good at teaching ."
I said, the way, he explains the things so thoughtful and mature.

"Ofcourse, I'm."
He gave his signature pose, a wink while pointing a finger to me.

We kept fishing till it's dark and he finally demanded to go back to home. Actually, his home as unnie was out for work and dad too had his medical tour. He buys a packet of condoms of his favourite flavour, while our way to home. He made dinner, fish fry with rice. We were now watching a kdrama.

"Today was really a fun."
He spoke with mouth full of bite inside.

"Thankyou."
He added to me.

"Come on."
I laughed out.

---

SEOKJIN'S POV-

Morning,

Ofcourse we had alot of sex at night too but I used condoms everytime, I don't wanna make her pregnant with my super powerful, health swimmers, sperms.

"Good morning."
I pecked her lips. We were still naked under the blankets. I lift my board arms to get her inside in them and hugged her softly caressing her ass cheeks making her giggles in my chest.

"Did I went too rough."
I mumbled, rubbing her eyes corners, which almost cried or I should say rolling around in pleasure, the whole night.

"A bit."
She peaks her nose and smiles with lips.

"I'm sorry."
I kept my face over her to rub our nose together and kiss on it.

"Let's go, I'll clean you."
I know, she's very sore right now because of my hard work on her but how can I control, when she seduces me to fuck her even more harder.

"Take me in your arms."
She demanded. I took her in bride style, she keeps her hands on her boobs and crosses her legs to hide her young pussy.

"They won't fit into your little palms."
I laughed, her huge sweet melons keep poking out.

"I have seen all, even worshipped every single part."
I bite my lips. She smacked my chest. I took her in bathroom and kept her on the sink and started washing her hairs, body and loving her in all the way possible

"Can we have one round of shower sex?"
She showed her puppy eyes.

"Damn your audacity, you're sore from everywhere, still being horny little slut?"
I was so shocked with her.

"For you."
She winks, making me taste my own medicine to me.

"It isn't like your cock isn't needy to get inside me."
She smirked, pointing to my growing junior.

"Show some mercy to Daddy."
I groaned when she took my d*ck in her palms to massage it and then giving it strokes before going down on her knees and sucking it like a lollipop.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I carried her out made her wear her shots and my satin white shirt which was looking perfect on her. We went in living room and I told her that I'll be making breakfast for us. She was scrolling down to her phone. Till then I heard my door bell. I went to open it, as she can't even walk.

"Who's it?"
She asked to me.

"YOUR DADDY'S, SOON TO BE DAD-IN LAW."

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.