Masturbating

"You speak to much Professor Kim, so I thought to shut that mouth of yours with the kiss."

|||

YOURS POV-

I don't know, but I lost my all senses when he started speaking, he wasn't even that close but still his lips were so plumpy and pink. I couldn't hear what he was talking about. My eyes, mind were on his lips only. He tried to call me but I couldn't suppress my urge to kiss them. And I pulled him by his collar towards me before press my lips on his and chew them. He released a groaned and I shove my tongue in his mouth. For good minutes in that same position, he was bending his height over me and I was tip toed my feets to reach his lips. Then I realised, what I was even doing. I pushed him back and got embarassed, I tried to cover it with some shitty, sassy replies. He gave me damn shocked looks.

"So, you aren't angry on me now?"
He adjusted his collar by which I pulled him and I too adjusted my hairs and cheeks which were red, I don't know for being shy or being angry.

"No, you still didn't gave me satisfactory explanation, so I'm still angry, why didn't you told me that you're already married? I would've stopped my feelings for you. We should do this, this is wrong. People will call me slut, whore who sold her shame for pleasure. My family would be ashamed of me. I can't. We shouldn't have sex. I shouldn't have gave you my virginity. They would say that it was a sinful but for me it's was my love, I love you from the bottom of my heart, people wouldn't understand this. I don't about this age gap what I expect from you was the same love, but you betrayed me Seokjin. I broke my heart."
I broke into tears, my heart still beats for him. It's so cruel. It's so fucking cruel, that I still love him, when he's already with someone.

"Y/N."
He hugged me and I hugged him back. I cried badly. I can feel him having some tears too.

"Why, why, I feel so weak infront of you, Seokjin."
I punched his chest and shouted.

"Trust me Y/N, I too love you, to the moon and back. Please, let me fix this mess and I promise you that in the end I'll be yours."
He patted my head.

"Promise are meant, to be broken, isn't it?"
I sadly chuckled.

"I'll be yours and you'll be mine, forever."
He hugged me tightly and whispered. We stand there for sometime. In the arms of eachother. Until, I heard the bell which means the break time is over and now I've to go in class. So, I broke the hug. Just to see his eyes filled with tears. He immediately rubbed them and stood forward to sa something.

"I swear, if you still lied this much, I would kill myself."
I sobbed.

"Are you free after school. Can we meet in near by cafeteria?"
He asked me, I took something and nodded before leaving. But, he stopped me and pecked my lips making blush, I ran to the class. I came back onto my seat. Yun was giving me doubtful look.

"Where were you during the whole break time?"
She whispered near my desk as our next lecture have already started.

"Wanted some fresh air."
I replied without looking at her cause I know, if I did then she would be definitely stressed out so I shortly replied and focused on the lecture. Just like that, next few lectures too ended, thankfully today we didn't had his lectures or God knows how I would have stopped myself from crying.

"Let's go."
Yun said while packing her stuff as last lecture ended.

"Won't you will go with Jun?"
I asked her and we walked away to outside the school.

"Hey, didn't your daddy came to pick you?"
That boy, whom I meet when Jin was taking me home and I was waiting for him to come. But then, I spotted this boy. Shit man, he still calls him my Daddy and that too infront of Yun.