Makeout in Car

"I won't think twice to stop the car and fuck the shit out of you until you can't feel your legs."

|||

YOURS POV-

The situation and surrounding was quite risky, but our adrenaline sexual hormones aren't helping at all.

"Can we have it in car too?"
I asked him, still hand on his dick.

"I guess, I should make you feel this, car sex."
He exceeded the speed of car and stopped at the corner of some alley. Getting off his seat belt and closing all the car's windows and turning off the light inside the car.

"Someone might catch us."
I hold his hands being scared.

"Don't worry, one on would come at this place, at this time. Also these glasses are blur, it only show outside view not inside. I will put the curtain over front glass and that's it, we can have our privacy without any disturbance. Now, don't ask anything further, my dick can't handle anymore, it wants to bury deep inside your warm pussy."
I was shocked with all these he arranged for having sex. Then he pointed towards his thing which was out from his pants and burning hot red. I gulped hard, before saying as he already warned me to not ask anything but my soreness wants it's answer. He suddenly pressed the button of my seat which gets into sleeping position. He hovered over me.

"Do I've to prepare you again? Or else you can take it?"
He asked me, eyes fixed all over my body. He was stripping himself.

"Daddy, I'm... still sore."
I stuttered myself. He gave me a look before going back but suddenly his hands went down to my pussy. By spreading my legs, he kept his middle finger over my clothed clit and rubbing in a circle making me gasp a moan.

"Umm..."
I bite my lips to control. I grabbed his hands to stop but guess what he's too teasing me now. Giving a slight scratch over my clit. I couldn't help but end up wetting my panty. A patch of wetness was all in his view. I became embarassed to face him.

"Someone became wet, just by his middle finger, then think about it when something long thick will go inside, then there would pool of this wetness."
A pure smirk on this face. He knows that I got the meaning of his words still that pride on his face. Holding the hem of my panty before sliding them and removing them.

"What's that delicious flavour."
He sniffed my panty as he's dog and would lick them. Before coming to me and throwing the panty to backseat.

"What a mess."
He attention was on my face and pussy. The wetness of squirming was over it. He softly cupped it before jerking my legs on his shoulders and sitting down in between my legs. Pushing his two fingers inside my hole and thrusting them to hard.

"Daddy... no... please."
I cried in pleasure and begged him but he continued his act of making me weak and lose my mind.

"I'm coming."
I screamed and release. My breaths were slow and my heart was beating fast. He final removes his fingers from my pussy. They were coated with my cum, thick and sticky. He then showed them in my mouth. Sucking them and tasting it.

"Want you."
I mumbled, don't have any energy left to speak. Just wanted his dick inside them, right now, to fuck me, my brain out.

"Beg."
He smirked and ordered me. No, way, I can't wait now.

"Just fuck me, please Daddy, I beg you. I can't wait anymore. Fill me. Fill me, with your dick. Show me, why I was born. Please do it."
I begged him and cried stomping my legs here and there.

"As you say, my love."
He aligned himself in between my legs.

"Ready."
He asked and I desperate nodded my head as fast as possible. I screamed, when I felt his length going inside my hole.