3.Who am I?

Confused.That's the only thing I am feeling right now. Well,maybe a little frustrated and sad too. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Can I ever go back? Will I ever go back?

Currently I am still sitting on the bed.Apparently I need a lot of rest because I am not well. Silent tears falling from my eyes. What can I even do in this situation? I can't tell anyone anything because obviously who will believe such nonsense.

Before leaving I stopped the little girl and asked everything I could remember to ask. It seems that the little girl,Meena,is my personal maid and one of my favourite person.The elderly lady is my auntie,my mother's younger sister. The beautiful girl,similar to my age,who was standing there was my cousin sister,Rajeshwari. My mother died while I was only five and my father,Raja Advik Ratan Singh is currently out of state for political reason. Wait, what do I mean by "MY". I am going crazy!! Not mine but princess, whose body I am currently possessing.

Rajkumai Yaksha Ratan Singh.

That's who I am. A 20 year old princess of a kingdom in Rajasthan. If I am here in her body,then where is she? Did she similarly possessed my body? Or is she dead? I am giving up. If I use my brain more than this I will die again. I should sleep. Yes! Sleeping will fix everything. Who knows maybe all of it really was a dream.

-

A week has passed and no I didn't magically shift to my old body. I wish I did but not everything you wish for comes true.Meena and Rajeshwari never left my side in these days and I am grateful for them. Honestly in this new place I needed someone to be with me. To help me adjust with this new setting. I don't know what will happen to me now or what am I supposed to do? Meanwhile Rajeshwari cut me some fruits and was forcing me to eat them.

"Yakshu if you don't eat how will you recover? Please eat na,at least for my sake" I had no other choice but to listen to her. She was asking so sweetly after all.

Since I am all recovered now I have to dress up like a "Rajkumari" now. With the most heavy lehenga and jewellery they made me all decked up like a bride! Am I getting married or what! Why do I need to wear all this! I miss my lightweight dresses ughh!

"The king is now entering the princess's chamber" came an announcement.
The king? Yaksha's father? Great. Now what do I say to him? That I am not his daughter, I am some imposter possessing his dear daughter's body. Or that I was not from this time, I was from future.This sounds even ridiculous to me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't even see him coming near me and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Aab aap kaisi hain,mere bacche? Bohot dard hua tha? Humein maaf karde hum khabar sunke saath saath rawana ho gayein.Hum jana e nehi chahte the.Agar ye kaam inta jaaruri nehi hota toh hum kabhi ma jaate.Kuch din ke liye kya gaye aapke sath itna kuch ho gaya. Humein maaf karde."
(How are you now,my dear?Did it hurt a lot? Please forgive me, I came as soon as I heard the news. I didn't want to go in the first place.If this work wasn't very important, I wouldn't have gone. I went away for few days and so much happened to you. Please forgive me.)

How do I reply to all this? I feel guilty, I am not even his daughter. He sounds so worried.
"Hum theek hain.Aap chinta maat kijiye."

This is all I could say.What else did I even had to say. He sighed feeling relieved and smiled a little. He said I should take  care of myself and stroked my head gently.He left my chamber but not before ordering Meena to feed me well and to take care of me.

He made me miss my Papa ever more.Oh god, what situation have you put me in?

I needed to build up the characters and story a bit. The first chapters may be a little slow but the main plot will start very soon.
Also 100 views in such short amount of time? I am so grateful!When I started writing I really didn't had such high expectations. Please keep supporting and vote to support!🪷