22. To Hell With It

Yaksha's POV

I don't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up the sun was down already. I looked around but Rashid wasn't there. Maybe he left. I sat up in the bed stretching my arms. I swear I am becoming more lazy day by day. It's high time I take up on some Queen duties. Need to ask Aaliyah what does a queen do.

As I tried to get down from the bed it all hit me suddenly. What happened few hours ago. My face immediately turned hot and so did my whole body. I don't know from where did that courage came from that I directly grabbed him by his collar and pressed my lips onto his lips like that's the only thing I wanted to do.
Well at that moment it was the only thing I wanted to do.

I was tired of keeping myself in a leash. I avoided him for two whole days. Even slipped away from his arms rather than sinking into it. And guess who suffered more?

Ting.Ting.Ting.

It's me.

I suffered the most. Nothing pained me more. I didn't feel comfortable at all. I know something was extremely wrong with me but I didn't care at that exact moment. I gave into my temptation.Do I regret it? Hell no.

If given a chance I would do it again. And again. And again.

I touched my lips reminiscing the feeling the of his lips against mine. A thousand butterflies and many other animals ran inside my stomach reminding me of the sensation back then.
The way he kissed me so passionately,the way he traced my face, the way held me by my neck and waist.

If anyone walks in now they will think I was kissed now. I fan my face to calm down my heated self but it did absolutely nothing to help.

It was my first kiss. Even though I lived in California away from my parents I never felt that I needed these things. I thought needed nothing but my studies. I had this responsibility of fulfilling my parent's dream. We weren't extremely rich so going all out for sending me abroad to study was a little hard for them. But they never really let me feel that. They always had a smile on their face telling me not to worry about money and just study attentively.

And I did. I never thought about any other things besides my education. Not to mention I was first girl from my family to come so far just to study.

But that didn't mean I only studied. I enjoyed when I had to. Just kept myself in line.

As soon as I stood in front of mirror to tie my messy hair in a bun again I remembered how he stood behind me pointing out every detail of my feelings. It's like he saw right through me.

Oh god I am going crazy. And the crazier part is I want more from him. Everything he said he had to offer. Not just physically but I want to know about him. I want to figure him out like he has me.

Maybe it's too soon. Maybe it's a mistake. Maybe I will end up making a fool of myself being the only one left with feelings. But I feel like I am way past that rationality. I am already far too gone.

And I was the one who kissed first not him. He planned a trap and I stepped right into it. And without any guilt,any remorse I want to go further. See where will these take me. I have definitely left my brain back in time.

A kiss landed on my shoulder making me jump in surprise. I got scared but calmed down as soon as I heard his voice. "What are you thinking about so hard now?" He looked at me through mirror.

My mind immediately went to the scenario of earlier. We were literally in the same position,his front pressed against my back. My face started to burn both in embarrassment and desire.

"Kabhi kabhi lagta hain aapke dimag ke andar chale jaye aur dekhe itna kya sochti hain aap." He tugged my hair open,making them again fall on my back
( Sometimes I think of entering your mind just to find out what exactly you think of so much.)