6. Handome But Annoying Stranger

Yaksha's POV

"Kya aap marna chahte hain?"
(Do you want to die?)

What? Why would he think that? I pushed him away from me and stood up dusting off my clothes. I have been in the floor with him for too long, so long that I miss his bodily warmth. That warm but manly musky fragrance coming from him. The way his fingers were clutching my waist tightly,enough to leave marks on there if he kept holding me just a few more seconds. His slight beard scratching my cheeks. I miss all of it out nowhere.

I really am going crazy.

"Aap hain kaun? Aur kyun marna chahte hain? Aap jante hain na aapni jaan lena kitna bada gunah hain? Aapne kabhi socha hain aapke jaane ke baad aapki parivaar waalo ka kya hoga? Jindegi mein khub saari takleef ayegi par iska aarth ye toh nehi ki aap apni jaan le lengi!"

(Who are you? And why do you want to die? Do you know how much of a big sin it is to take your own life? Did you ever thought what would happen to your family after you are gone? There will be so much pain coming in life but that doesn't mean you will take your life!)

His voice was so deep for a moment I was only hearing his voice and nothing else. But then I registered what rubbish he was spatting. I only died recently why would I die again? Not that he knows but still! What made him think so!

"Are you crazy crazy? Why would I want to die? And who are YOU? Do you have no manners? Do you even know who you are talking to? I am the princess of Mewar.Tell me your name. You must be one of the guards. I must fill a complaint against you.First you touched m without permission and then you are continuously uttering nonsense!" I said raising my tone a bit.

"Princess? Rajkumari Yaksha? I didn't know that. I saw you standing at the edge of the railing like that and I thought of the worse. You can't blame me for that. It's not my fault!"

I noticed a small smirk. But it was so short lasting that if I wasn't gawking at him I wouldn't have noticed that.

Ugh! He and his deep voice,his handsome face! I must focus except that I can't.

"You d-"

Before I could complete my sentence Meena came rushing towards me with a panicked face.

"Baisa! What are you doing here! Do you know how much I searched for you! It's so late at night why are you not in your chamber sleeping! And who are you talking to?"

We both turned back to look at the said person but he wasn't there anymore! What the hell! Where did he disappear off to! He was just here few seconds ago! Ahh this Meena!!

"Ahh Meena! Ye aapne kya kiya! Aap yaha achanak aa gaye or woh yaha se gayeb ho gaye. Aab hum usse kaha dhoondne ge? Humein toh uska naam bhi nehi pata!"

( Aah Meena! What did you do! You came here suddenly and he disappeared from here. Now where will I find him? I don't even know his name!")

"Aap usse baad mein dhoondna. Aab chaliye humare saath soone. Kitni raat ho chuki kuch andaza bhi hain? Chaliye abhi ke abhi!"
( Find him later. Now come with me to sleep. Do you know how late it is? Come this instant!)

I couldn't help but give in. Where will I find him this late at night. I will start a search mission for him in the morning. Deep down I know he didn't misbehave nor I want to find him for that reason. He just intrigued me so much I can't help but be curious. Besides he is soo handsome! I must find him. I will find him,maybe scold him a little, find out his name and rest I will figure out later. So I went back to my chamber and slept with the thought with finding him in the morning. I can't seem to wait.

-

After waking up I can't seem to find peace. I won't find peace until I find him. So I took a shower and got ready as fast as I could with those heavy lehenga.

Even though Meena prepared a really soothing bath for me with tons of oil,paste and mask which smells like jasmine,vanilla and sandalwood I wasn't feeling soothing to say the least.I even skipped my precious breakfast.

"Meena can you please gather all of the guards of the palace? I need to check something."

Meena looked at me like I was talking in some foreign language. What did I say to make her so surprised?

"Why are you starring at me like this Meena? What happened?"

"Baisa do you even know how many guards there are in the palace? How do you want me to gather all the the guards? Why are talking strange things? And why do you even want to met them?"

Shit! I totally forgot about it. There must be at least 100 guards in the palace no 1000! Actually I don't know.How do I meet all of them and gather them all in one space! Stupidity at its best. But I want to know who he was and his name. I mustn't give up!

"Baisa? What happened? Why do you need the guards? Is there any problem?"

"No! It's nothing. I just wanted to see how many guards were there in the palace. We should be prepared to face any kind of danger or war that fall upon us, don't you think? Yes! Nothing else. You don't worry. Shall we take a walk?"

By taking a walk I can spot all the guards one by one! I might not spot all the guards at once and it might take me some time but I won't give up. Besides he talked with me with an insolent tone, I must teach him a lesson! I am the princess after all.

Okay! Not the real one but still.

The truth is I just want to find him and see him once again so I am making up excuses even with myself. Just once, I will see him just for once and will never search for him ever again.

Do I have a crush on him or something? Crush at first sight? Does these things even happen in real life? This is what happens when you watch too much Bollywood.

This Bollywood and their stupid unrealistic imagination. They are only good at giving you unrealistic expectations and high standards!

"Baisa, an attendee is here. He said he had to tell you something." Meena said coming closer to me. An attendee? I wonder what it is about.

"Let him in Meena. Do you know what it is about?"

She shook her head with no.

"Raja sa is asking for your presence in his chamber, Rajkumari."

Hello besties! . The story has now 600+ views.Whoever is voting and viewing take my love.Anyways please vote and leave comments if you are liking the story! Also constructive criticism is always welcomed!

Also please kanjoos maat baano behno 1 second nikal ke vote dey do😭

𝒀𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂 (𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖴𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖾)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें