20. Intensity Of The Touch

Okay hii! So I really needed to address this as it's a little sensitive topic. I was reading a comment that day(yes I read all your comments I swear) which said the story was biased towards color iykyk. But in all honesty I didn't even think like that I swear. I just randomly picked those colors like real randomly. I have nothing but respect towards both religions and again this story is just pure fiction. Also Rashid never said he dislikes orange in fact he wears it sometimes but Aaliyah toh bhai Aaliyah hain khair. Rashid was only angry because Yaksha didn't wear what he sent not the because of the color. I promise nothing was intentional. But I will still apologize since I should've been more careful. Naraz maat hona pyare readers I love you all!

Yaksha's POV

It's been two weeks since the 'The incident' happened. And all I did was replay the whole thing in my mind several times,constantly thought about how his touch ignited something in me. Something that I didn't even know that existed.

But he? He has been nonchalant about the whole thing. It's like nothing happened. Well nothing happened! If nothing happened for him then nothing happened for me as well.

It's been the same routine for me this past week. Eat, read books, gossip with Aaliyah and Meena,roam around the palace like a jobless person,eat again,annoy my husband at night while he does the same(with his annoying face and charm),sleep and wake up in my husband's arms. Which has resulted in me getting up all flushed,hot and red every single day.

No matter how far I am when I sleep at night, I find myself in his arms every single morning, his face between the crook of my neck,his arms caging me between his chest and his legs dangling over mine. And when I try to run free from his arms he pulls me even closer,which is logically impossible.

Even though I resist his touch and try to get out from his embrace it's the weakest resistance anyone can ever put up. I act like I am resisting for the sake of my inner 'I tried' self' but in all honesty I snuck in more closer.

I feel safe in his arms than I ever did. And as much as I hate to admit what's the point of lying to your own self. I will save that for my husband.

I look at myself in the mirror finding myself flustered from the thoughts,again. I press my palm against my cheeks and it's feels like I am burning with a fever. But I am not. And I hate it because his touch has too much effect on me and he's not even touching me in any way for me to get all hot and bothered. And yet I can't bring myself to stop thinking about it,about him. All the time.

"What are you always lost in your thoughts? You know I am here for you. You can tell me anything you want." Meena said securing the anklet around my feet.

No I can't. There's a lot of things I can't share. And definitely not what I am thinking right now.

"Oh I know my little baby. I know you are here for me." I cupped her face with my fingers waving it side to side.

She pouted at this action. She doesn't like it when I call her a baby. She is supposedly an adult and a mature woman.

"Don't call me a baby baisa! I am not a baby!" She whined.

See,she is a baby.

"Yes,yes you are not a baby. You are the most mature person I know." I go along with her as always.
But I can see she is not convinced,as always.

"Whatever. You are only saying that for now. I know you will tease me again later."
I will.

"Kaun kisko ched raha hain?" Aaliyah said acting like she is peeking.
( Who's teasing whom?)