47.Together

Yaksha's POV
(Mature Content Ahead)

I have sometimes wondered about how my first time would be. I have only read books or heard from my friends about their first experiences. To experience it first hand is something phenomenal and....and nerve wracking.

It's not like we haven't been intimate before but this time it's different,so different. We both have confessed our love for each other and I have confessed my deepest secrets and he is okay with it.He is freaking okay with it!

And I know how we are going to break every little boundaries that we have ever created or even not created.

His kurta off,our body so close that every little breath,every gasp could be heard. His hands tangled with my already messy hair and my hands cupping his face to keep up with his pace but I couldn't. I would gasp and pant every other second.

He broke the kiss and looked at me softly as if to ask I would like to continue or not. I nodded my head gently.

His lips came onto mine again but didn't rest there for a long time. They traced the skin of my jaw to neck as if memorizing every vein there.Hot breaths teasing and tracing against the skin of my neck causing me to moan from the burning sensation.

He was holding me tightly and his hands were still brushing against the fabric of my blouse in the back,teasing the knot but made no effort to loosen it. He was surely taking his sweet time with this.

The sharp pain of his teeth nibbling on my sensitive skin made me moan once again as my fingers raked through his curly hair.

"Is this the more you wanted?" He breathed the words against my cleavage,kissing and the sucking onto the spot there.

"N-no. This isn't more. I want much more than this." I looked down at him through my blurry eyes but I shouldn't have. Because the scene of him sucking onto my skin rose something inside me,making my arousal deep. I could feel it even between my thighs.

Since I wasn't wearing any jewelry other than my nuptials chain and some bangles there wasn't much to remove. His one hand worked swiftly to untie the knots of my blouse while other removed the bangles off my hands.

"H-hurry come on!" I said desperately.

"I am not hurrying a thing begum. I am going to take my sweet time doing this,to explore every inch of you.You don't know how many times I have imagined this...our first time. Hurrying will ruin everything." He placed soft kisses on both of my wrists.

"You feel so soft,so warm against me. I never want to stop having this feeling." He placed a soft kiss against on my bare shoulder before removing my blouse.

"T-then don't ever s-stop. I-I want you,this as m-much as you do." I traced his bare back with my fingers as he worked his lips on the below of my collarbone and his hand on my chest,squeezing the soft flesh with his calloused fingers.

He sucked on my neck probably leaving marks that I can't even hide with my large and extra necklaces.

"T-the marks..." I said in a little timid tone.

I have never been conscious about this things but showing off my marks so proudly to everyone seems too embarrassing even for me.

"Yes.The marks. I am leaving a lot and you won't hide them.Right?" He pinched my nipples making me whimper in pain.

"I-I...won't hide them."
I will do everything in power to hide them.

"You better not. Or else...." He trailed the words making me eager to know what he meant.