𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟏

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 !

via instagram story
- -

AMAZYN ADJUSTED HER SHORTS as she walked through the living room."Mommy."

"Yea, Amazyn?"

Her mom was in the kitchen frying a hot link, she was about to go to work. She worked from 9 to 5 as a secretary in a lawyers office and then from 7 to 2 she was bartending at the strip club near their home.

"Do I gotta go ta school today?"

She asked, setting her phone down face down on the counter before going to the fridge.

Brynn flipped her hot link in the pan before lifting the whole thing off the burner and cutting the fire off, "Do what you want."

Ever since Amazyn started helping with the bills, Brynn leaned back on parenting her. In her eyes Amazyn was damn near an adult who could start making her decisions. At least small ones like whether or not she wanted to go to school.

Amazyn smiled but it went away when she heard her mom's next words, "But ain't you 'posed to pick up yo' cap and gown today?"

"...Yeah." She sighed. "Imma go pick it up and come back."

Brynn put her hot link in a slice of bread as she dropped the pan into the sink, "Ight, drive safely. I'll see you later bubs." She placed a quick kiss on Amazyn's cheek before grabbing her bag and leaving their home quickly, she was already running late.