𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟑

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

AMAZYN STOOD IN front of an ATM as she took money out. She tapped her fingers against the machine as she waited for it to load and spit her money out.

Once she had it, she put it all in her pocket before turning around and going back to Talen's car, sitting in the backseat.

"How much you pull out?" Talen's friend, C5 asked as Talen drove out of the parking lot.

"Enough," Amazyn pulled out her phone to check both her hair and her messages, "He said we can meet at that old movie theater before goin' back to his."

Talen tapped his hands on his steering wheel, "Youn even gotta talk to him forreal. We got him as soon as he gets out of his car."

"What he do again?" Amazyn asked, putting her phone between her legs for the time being.

"Dissin' the dead homie," C5 leaned back, looking at the street through Talen's tinted windows.

Talen pulled over, "Come get inna front, Amazyn. Drive the rest of the way to the theater." Amazyn had told the guy that she would be driving her own car so it would be weird for her to hop out the back seat.

Once they switched placed Amazyn drove into the parking lot of the theater just a few minutes later, parking a few spots away from the only other car there. She waited a couple seconds before getting out of the car.

As she closed the door, the other guys lights turned off before he got out as well, "Amazyn?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Benny, right?"

Benny nodded, looking at the car behind her, the tints making it impossible to see inside. But Amazyn stopped walking halfway forcing Benny to walk over to her, "Why'd you want to meet hea? This theater ain't been open in years."

She only shrugged, not saying anything else as the back window to Talen's car rolled down and three loud gun shots rang out, all three bullets hit Benny as Amazyn stepped back as to not get blood splattered on her.

She watched as he hit the concrete before she went and got back in the car, driving off, "Yikes."

Talen leaned down and put his gun under the seat, "You can take yourself home." He leaned back.

"Oh, I was doin' that anyway. I'm sleepy." She told him as she made her way back across town to where she lived.