𝐅𝐓 | 𝟏𝟐

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟹𝟹 𝙰𝙼

AMAZYN THREW HER head back as she swallowed three pills, drowning them with the cup of lean she had in her hand. Scrunching up her face as she did so, Her plug, Lamar just stared at her.

He shook his head as he stood up from his bed, wiping himself off with a towel before sliding on his boxers. "You crazy.." He said walking out the room.

She ignored him as she leaned herself against the headboard, closing her eyes. She had just gotten done having sex with him for the drugs.

She didn't even know why, she had the money.

Amazyn titled her head up, she knew her dad would be extremely disappointed of how she moved around now. After he died, she really let herself go. It only got worse the more she got older too.

At this point of her life, she didn't even care anymore. She was to far gone and everyone can see it. Lamar came walking back into the room, hovering her, "You so sorry," He muttered, grabbing her face.

Amazyn just let him, she felt her high starting to kick in.

Amazyn rolled over and stood up, "Imma go home now. You boring me."

Lamar sat down, "Ima you in a couple days."

She got in an Uber and went right home, she honestly hated him but she didn't trust anyone else to give her drugs. She was scared of getting a laced product.

As she laid down she had a lot on her mind, one of those things being Sevn. She hadn't talked to him in two weeks since he left the park, she was wondering where he had been since she had seen each of his friends.

She grabbed her phone and FaceTimed him, when the call connected she smiled, "Hey Sevy."

He put his phone in his lap, going back to the client he was tattooing, "Wassup, Amazyn?"

"Whatchu doin'?" She heard the buzz of the tattoo gun, she still felt the need to ask though.

"Workin' on a back piece." He leaned back to look at it, "It's fye."

Amazyn brought her phone closer, "I wanna see."

Sevn glanced down at his phone, "Stay home and sleep off that high first. I'll be here when you wake up."

She kissed her teeth, "I'm sober."

"How many fingers I'm holding up?" He asked.