𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟐

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟹 𝙰𝙼

SEVN PICKED QUINCI up and put her on the bathroom sink, "Sit here. Imma go get the gel."

He left the bathroom, jogging down the hall to his room. He got on a knee and looked under his bed, reaching under and standing up once he had a shoebox in his hand.

When he got back to the bathroom Sincere was standing there taking pictures with Quinci in the mirror, "Mane, move. You see we tryna do somethin'." Sevn pushed his friend out of the way.

Sincere stumbled dramatically to the side, "What is you doin' to her?"

Quinci sat back down, reaching up to touch her baby hairs, "Edges!"

Seven opened the shoe box he had brought into the bathroom and he grabbed the toothbrush he had stole from Maija the last time he was at their house. "I seen Maija use this, so we gon' use this."

Quinci watched him screw the top off the edge control and she just scrunched up her nose, "Why can't mommy do it?"

"Cause I can do it," Sevn tossed the top to the side and got some of the product on his finger before brushing out the little bit of baby hairs that was left out of her braids. "Just sit still mamas."

Sincere watched as Sevn focused intently on swooping Quinci's baby hairs, he worked on them for nearly ten minutes before Sincere felt the need to jump in. "Lemme help, you got ha lookin' rough."

Sevn handed the edge brush to Sincere, "It's hard. How Sam be doin' them big ass swoops?"

Sincere swooped the hairs carefully and a couple minutes later he looked to Sevn, "Like that twin."

Sevn smacked his lips, "They not even allat."

Quinci looked back to see her reflection, "Tank you, Sin." She slid off the counter carefully, with the help of Sevn of course and left the bathroom, she really wanted to play with her toys, not sit in the bathroom while the two men brushed her forehead.

Sincere washed his hands, "You useless as ah dad."

"I woulda told her ta abort dat bitch if she ain't tell me and my family at the same time." Sevn washed his hands and dried them on his jeans.

"I told you to let me push shawty down the stairs." He shrugged as he left the bathroom.

Sevn laughed, "You right." He went to the living room, "Quinci let's have tea party."

Quinci stood up quickly, "Uncle Sin, sit next ta Mr. Bear. Ima grab tea." She walked away.

𝗌𝖼𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗏𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !