𝐅𝐓 | 𝟏𝟑

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

via instagram story
- -

AMAZYN POSTED A video she took earlier at Tyreek's house, before turning her phone off.

She stood on the blade as she waited for somebody to drive by. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, she never did anything like this before.

Tyreek had given her the rundown of everything — walk up to their car, negotiate a good price, and take the client back to a motel room that was already bought out by Tyreek.

She fixed her small bralette as one of the girls she had met walked up to her, "Girl, y'know you gon' have to eventually get to work?" She chuckled.

Amazyn locked her phone as she nodded, "Yea. I'm just waiting." She said, rubbing her hands over her thighs. It was really cold outside.

Naj, the girl shook her head. "It's okay ta' be nervous, they not gon' hurt you. Just give em want they want." She told Amazyn truthfully.

She looked like a baby in her eyes, she didn't question it though. Naj didn't know what Amazyn was going through personally so she didn't question her. "Okay," Amazyn rubbed her glossed lips.

Amazyn sighed softly as she walked down the street, ignoring the turns in her stomach as a car stopped right near her.

She waited a second and when none of the other girls moved, she walked over as the man rolled down his window.

She took a second to look at him, when she leaned down to look into the car she could smell the nicotine mixed with cologne. He wasn't bad looking but most definitely older, probably her moms age. She finally spoke, "What can I do fa ya?"