𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟕

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟺:𝟺𝟾 𝙿𝙼

SEVN OPENED THE bag of chips in his hands as he strolled through the aisles of Target with Kacey by his side. "Ian be inna target in forever."

Sevn glanced at him, "It smell funny in hea."

Kacey shook his head as they walked into a toy aisle, Quinci had asked Sevn to pick her up a limited edition set to something and Chicago's birthday was coming up so Sevn was there getting them both something. "You always think sum' smell weird."

"Because shit be smellin' weird." Sevn stopped walking once they were in front of the dolls that Quinci had spent their whole phone call talking about. "Ion even know which one it is."

Kacey reached forward, grabbing the box, "Da one that says limited edition dumbass."

Sevn looked at the box, "Oh."

He chuckled before grabbing the box from his hand, dropping it into the basket he had been pushing. "What imma get fa Chi?"

As he looked around Kacey did as well, "He gotta bike?"

"Yea," Sevn waved his hand, "Two 'em."

They ended up in the tech section, "He gotta Playstation or Xbox?"

"Both."

Kacey looked at him, "Say ongod?"

"On crip," Sevn laughed, "He bein' treated way better than I was at his age."

"Data craze," Kacey shook his head, "Just get a game and call it a day."

Sevn twisted one of his locs, "Imma just get him a giftcard and let him do his own shopping."

Kacey nodded, "Yea, do that."

After they checked out they went back to Sevn's car, sitting in the parking lot as he scrolled through his playlist looking for something to play. "We really gon' head ta' Dove?"

Sevn nodded, "Yea, you can meet my people."

Kacey nodded, "You still hangout wit' Sincere and Nasir?"

They was the only ones Sevn was friends with when he and Kacey first met. "Mhm, what typa question?"

He smiled and then shrugged, "Folks fall out all the time. Like you and that one dude. The one you fought in the mall?" He hated that he had gotten all his Sevn updates from random blog pages whenever they came up on his timeline.

"Talen's bitch ass?" Sevn finally chose something, he then got comfortable in his seat and backed out of his parking spot.

"Yea, ain't he who you took that charge fa' ta begin wit?" Kacey pulled on his seatbelt, leaning back comfortably once it clicked.