𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟖

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝗌𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗈𝗇

—"IGHT MANE," Ja'Marr nudged Samara out his way. "Fuck talkin' ta me dude, you ain't doin' nan but talking my ear off," He mumbled as he continued getting his things.

Samara threw his phone that was in her hand at him, "Stupid ass," She rolled her eyes. "You ain't shit but a cheater — and you having other bitches 'round my daughter? Now if she tell her daddy, I get heat from it."

"Fuck Lil Q," Marr shook his head. "Ain't nobody scared of that nigga, call bruh if you want too." He added on.

"Cuh, fuck outta my crib befo' I call Sevn on you!" She ignored him as she started getting frustrated.

Samara glanced at Quinci who was watching them from the corner of the living room, she was tapping away on her iPad as the game on the screen played buy she was paying zero attention to it. She almost wanted to call her dad herself and she would've--if she knew how.

Marr snatched his phone off the floor, "Sevn don't even like yo' ass. Stop tryna use him to intimidate me."

Samara started to walk past him, she was just trying to get across the room to get to Quinci but as soon as she got in front of him, Ja'Marr pushed her down and stepped over her. Before she could fully get stepped over she kicked him causing Quinci to get up in run in the other room.

She tossed her iPad down as she ducked under her bed all she could hear was the two of them yelling at each other and soon enough she could hear Samara screaming. Not because she was upset but because Ja'Marr was hitting her--repeatedly. With every hit landed Quinci sunk further under her bed, squeezing her eyes shut as the screaming silenced finally.