𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟖

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟸 𝙿𝙼

AMAZYN FELT HER face starting to get hot as she yelled at Talen.

She had finally decided to come over to talk things over with him which led to nothing but having sex in his bed — which also made her realized it had been nearly a week since she had gotten high. And she knew he had something that could help her fix that problem but he wasn't handing it over which angered her further more.

Talen just sat back and watched, "You needa chill, this why ian giving you shit." He licked his lips. "You look so randown right na, sad as hell."

"I hate you!"

"Shit, ight..." He chuckled lightly, looking for a lighter to light the blunt he had laying on his lap. "Ain't my fault you ah dope feen. And stop allat screamin', nobody tryna hear allat."

Amazyn wiped her face, "Talen.. please. It hurts so bad." She dropped down onto her knees as she started sobbing, Amazyn hated herself for being like this but she always felt like it was the doctors fault for putting her on pills in the first place.

They had prescribed her Vicodin after she had broken a bone when she was 12, she had been hooked on it since which was only a gateway for everything else she had experimented with in the last 6 years.

He just watched her, he refused to give her anything. Especially if it was going to have her acting like this. Talen truly did care for Amazyn, he hated how hooked she was on this stuff. "Amazyn.."

He was hooked on it too but he didn't feen for it.

Amazyn let the tears fall down her face as she looked up at him, "I hate you..." She stood up slowly, she really was hurting, her body in the early stages of withdrawals that she didn't want. "Fuck you, Talen. You wack as fuck." She sniffed, gathering her items, "You and yo' dick. Loser."

Talen shrugged, "Come lay down, doin' alot."

She finished pulling on her clothes and putting her things in her bag, "I just said I hate you. Why would I lay down next to you?"

Talen just watched her, "Bye then. Find yo' own way home." He had picked her up a few hours ago from her house so she didn't have her car.

"I will," She left the room, slamming the door behind her. She then immediately ordered her Uber, not wasting a second.

Twenty minutes later she was in front of Sevn's apartment door, knocking twice. The door swung open immediately Sevn was expecting Samara but he calmed down when he saw it was just Amazyn.