𝐅𝐓 | 𝟏𝟔

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙿𝙼

𝗌𝖼𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗏𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

SAMARA SMILED AT SEVN before looking back down at the fruit basket he had bought her.

"I really appreciate this," She told him as her eyes wandered over all the chocolate covered fruit. Sevn held Quinci's leg as he slid her mini white/black — Varsity red Jordan 12s onto her feet.

"You welcome, Sam." He tied his daughters shoe before kissing her forehead, he leaned over and grabbed Samara's face as he kissed her nose.

He was trying his best to make her feel special since she claimed she was going through a major depression episode — which in all honesty she was just really dramatic and didn't know how to take care of Quinci without Sevn being there.

Samara smiled as her mom, Tatiana, walked into the living room. "Hey Sevn, ian see you in what feels like forever." The woman looked at him, crossing her hands over her chest as she leaned herself against the wall. "Started to think you took the deadbeat route." Tati flipped her hair.

Samara stood up as she walked her gift over to the kitchen, "Mommy, don't start that please."

Tati looked at Sevn who was grabbing Quinci out the toy white Range Rover car she was sitting in, walking outside to wait for Samara.

He didn't have the time nor patience for Tati — Sevn knew she didn't like him for whatever reason.

He just stood outside, taking pictures of his daughter. He had dressed her today so he was proud of his work.  "Pretend you walkin' away mamas,"