𝐅𝐓 | 𝟑𝟎

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟹:𝟺𝟺 𝙰𝙼

AMAZYN SIGHED AS she continued throwing clothes into her black PINK duffe bag. She had surprisedly been invited by the group to go to Vegas with them. Sincere had to fly with the team but everybody else wanted to drive.

Which worked for Amazyn since she preferred that over air flying any day. As she continued to put her clothes in bags, JuJu came walking into her room.

"Y'know the drive is a whole 20 hours?" She sat down on the edge of the bed. "Ion wanna be in the car wit' them niggas fa' that long. They hella difficult, why can't we just fly? I kno fasho they got the money." JuJu tossed her phone.

Amazyn glanced at her before shrugging,"Who knows?" She reached up to scratch her scalp a little. "But you can just fly, you don't have to be inna car."

"You begged me to be in this car, Amazyn. I offered to buy the plane tickets."

Amazyn just smiled because she had begged JuJu to join the road trip, she didn't want to be in the car alone with all of Sevn's friends. The plan was to rent out a SUV big enough for the whole group. Sevn would drive the first six hours, Amazyn would take on at least three hours, and then Nasir and KP would finish it off.

Nobody else could or wanted to drive. JuJu being one of the people who couldn't drive had agreed to just do the playlist, she had a 30 hour playlist curated but she still didn't want to be in that car. "When do everyone get here?"

Amazyn glanced at the time on her phone, "We supposed to leave at five."

JuJu nodded, "Imma get a nap in before we go then."

"Ight."

Amazyn finished packing and as JuJu drifted off to sleep she made her way down to Sevn's apartment, opening the door and walking right in.

"Why you never lock yo' door?"

She dropped her stuff right on top of his as she went to sit next to him on the couch.

When she sat down next to him she noticed the different pill bottles on the table, she eyed them for a moment before looking at him. "You not gon' pack those?"

"I am." He laid down, putting his head on the arm of the couch.

He had been feeling out of it all day, he had doubled up on his bipolar disorder medication in hopes it would settle him down a bit but all it did was make him more upset. He was trying to calm down himself when Amazyn walked through the door.