𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟒

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟹:𝟷𝟻 𝙰𝙼

SEVN SAT BACK with his legs spread out in front of him as he sat on a swing, swinging it back and forth slowly. He sparked a lighter, picking up the pre-rolled blunt he had before lighting it.

He inhaled the smoke and held it in for a couple of seconds before he exhaled through his nose. Sevn passed it off to one his friends that sat beside him.

He just sat back thinking about shit, blocking out his friend's conversations since they weren't talking about anything interesting. "Waiit..you tellin' me yo that quiet girl that be 'round 122nd a hoe?"

"Yea," Tk shook his head, "I was drivin' down on Bissonet and seen shawty right there. She ah thot."

Sevn glanced at his friend, "Why was you even down there anyway?" He took his blunt back from Nasir, when he shrugged he shook his head. "Y'all weird. Girly ain't do shit to y'all. She probably goin' throug—"

"Ight, Sev." Tk cut him off, rolling his eyes. "She still fa the streetss so ian hearin' nun you sayin."

Sevn sucked his teeth. "Don't cut me off. Bitch nigga." He continued his steady rhythm on the swing. "Y'all wan' go kick Benny's memorial candles — that snitch ass nigga?" He suggested.

"Bet, fuck his dead ass." Sincere replied.

"On 83rd," KP laughed as they all stood up to get into Sevn's car so they could terrorize the memorial. Sevn hoped he didn't find his grave, he'll straight piss on it if he felt like it.

"Nigga ian even deserve a memorial, snitch ass bitch." Zamiere stood by the car, waiting for Sevn to come around to unlock the doors.

Sevn got in the front seat and unlocked the doors once he was situated. Sincere got into the front seat next to him, "I hate when you drive. Got a nigga standin' outside forever."

"All you do is complain, shut the fuck up." Sevn got his blunt back from someone, putting it back between his lips as he drove off.

As they made their way to the memorial Tk noticed someone walking on the sidewalk, "Sev, pull over. That's Amazyn."

Sevn had already driven past her but he slowed down before reversing, stopping right by the side of Amazyn. Sincere rolled down his window as Amazyn stopped walking, "Where you goin'?"

Amazyn turned to face him, "Jack in thee box." She pointed down the street.

Sevn looked down to see out of the window at her, "Amazyn, you good?"