𝐅𝐓 | 𝟎𝟕

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟽:𝟹𝟺 𝙿𝙼

—"DON'T THEM NIGGAS get tired of dissin' each other and not being direct?"

Once again, boys from 86th and 83rd were going at it. Nobody even knew how it started but now all of them was arguing but nobody had yet pressed the '@' button so it wasn't even being as serious.

It ain't directed then it ain't respected, period.

"I guess not," Amazyn shrugged. "Sincere tryna go to college so ion think he should be posted up wit' guns but that's just me." She laughed.

She swiped out a random story, going to her messages to text Talen.

She missed him — they hadn't spoke in two weeks and she knew for a fact that he been with other girls but she didn't care, they weren't together.

JuJu adjusted herself on her back, "He dumb."

She watched as Amazyn texted Talen on her phone before she decided to just call him causing her to roll her eyes. JuJu couldn't explain the hatred she had for Talen, he was just annoying to her, and after hearing what he did to Sevn it made him even more grimey in her eyes. She fucked with Sevn more than she did Talen so she was going to take his side regardless. "You dumb too."

She said just as the call connected, Amazyn smiled like he could see her. "You love me?" Amazyn stood from the bed just to fall right back on it.

"Yea." Talen's deep voice bounced from speaker phone. "You kno' I do but you moving weird."

"I apologized," She picked at her lashes, she didn't know why she had to apologize but she did, just to appease him.

Talen was quiet for a second before scoffing, "You apologized fa wha? you even kno' why you said sorry?" 

Amazyn kept her phone pressed to her ear as she stood up, stretching a bit before circling the room in slow big steps, "Apologizing for not letting you in my house?"

"You stay missin' the principal, Amazyn. It wasn't even 'bout you not lettin' me in." He looked around his own room, "That niggas car was outside. I knew he was in there and you was still lyin' to me."

"Cause you do too much. You did allat knowing he was in there and still made a scene." She leaned against her wall, "What you gain from that?"

"And what you gain fa' hiding him away from me?" Talen asked right back.

"My peace and happiness." She nodded with a slight hum.

Talen rolled his eyes, "So go hit him up and fuck offa my phone."