Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 The Fu Family Property

Ouyang Xi's menstrual period lasted just one day, but she didn't know why it disappeared. It might have something to do with drinking Lingquan water, because the amount that day was large, which was enough to last three days.

Fu Xiangyang lingered for a long time before returning to his room.

Ouyang Xi had fallen asleep a long time ago. The weather was hot now. The kang was covered with a reed mat and two white thighs. Fu Xiangyang almost had a nosebleed when he looked at it.

At this time, Ouyang Xi turned over and accidentally exposed his vagina.

Fu Xiangyang took a sip of cold water, but still felt extremely hot.

Standing motionless by the kang, Fu Xiangyang saw the marriage certificate on the table and remembered that the two were already married. He immediately put the marriage certificate away, took off his clothes and got on the kang.

The man glanced at his wife, whose face was white and tender. He couldn't help but kiss her, and his hands became busy. m.

Touching his wife's smooth and tender thigh, Fu Xiangyang's blood suddenly boiled.

"Daughter-in-law, is this okay?" Fu Xiangyang asked softly.

Ouyang Xi hummed and wrapped his hands around the man's neck, and the two lost themselves together.

Everyone is free to imagine later, anyway, it took most of the night to work on it.

Early the next morning, Fu Xiangyang got up and cooked some porridge, then took the bowls and chopsticks to the canteen to have breakfast. He couldn't stay away from the canteen, otherwise others would suspect him.

Ouyang Xi woke up naturally after sleeping. He opened his eyes and looked at the roof. Thinking of everything that happened last night, the man's physical strength was indeed very good.

Ouyang Xi thought about space, and a thought entered the space, and it changed drastically inside.

The space upgrade may be related to jade. The piece of Hetian jade given by my father-in-law will definitely be worth a lot in the future.

The land has doubled again, the crops in the field are almost mature, and the small river has turned into a big river. Ouyang Xi thought of raising fish. In the future, there will be no shortage of fish to eat, and they can also be sold for money.

The brick house turned into a small villa. Everything inside is still there, but it looks much more luxurious. The floor is covered with tiles. It is clean and tidy. There is also an extra bathroom, and there is actually a bathtub in it.

Ouyang Xi returned to the room, took out a pair of bragi and put them on, and also took out a pair of underwear and put them on.

The area of ​​the warehouse has become much larger and the appearance is much better.

Ouyang Xi took out the remaining seeds and planted them all in the ground. This time, even the vegetable seeds were used up, so he could barely fill the ground. He would need to stock up on more seeds in the future.

Ouyang Xi poured the water with his mind, took a large piece of wild boar meat, a bag of white flour and some seasonings, and left the space to go to the kitchen.

At noon, Fu Xiangyang went home after lunch and smelled the fragrance when he walked outside the courtyard gate.

"Daughter-in-law, how is your health?" Fu Xiangyang just started eating meat yesterday, so he was a little anxious.