Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Yu Jianguo fell in love at first sight

Time passes, the weather gets warmer, winter turns to spring, and everything revives!

The village was ready to start spring plowing, and Fu Xiangyang went to the brigade leader's house.

"Uncle Captain, I want to take my wife to the city hospital for a check-up. Please help me open a letter of introduction." Fu Xiangyang said with a smile.

"It's time to get checked out. I saw your wife yesterday and she probably has more than one belly." Ma Xiaofang said first.

"My wife guessed they were twins, so she wanted to go to the hospital for a checkup." Fu Xiangyang showed a silly smile again.

"Take it, I'll give you three days off so that you can be prepared." The captain also smiled.

Fu Xiangyang put away the letter of introduction before leaving for the back mountain, preparing to catch some prey and go home.

Ouyang Xi hasn't gotten up yet. Fu Xiangyang has already cooked breakfast and cooked porridge in a big pot.

Fu Xiangyang walked along and picked up some stones in his hand, preparing to hunt pheasants and hares.

Passing by the trap he had set, Fu Xiangyang walked over to take a look, and a roe deer fell into it.

He was still breathing, his stomach was moving, his two front legs were broken, and his knees were red and swollen.

I was lucky today. I picked up a roe deer and was about to walk back. I happened to see pheasants. I immediately threw the stones and harvested two pheasants.

Fu Xiangyang carried the prey home. Ouyang Xi heard the sound of the door opening and slowly opened his eyes.

"My dear, I went to take a look at the trap on the mountain and found that a roe deer had fallen into it, and I also killed two pheasants." Fu Xiangyang asked for praise proudly.

"Brother Yang, I want to eat chicken stewed with mushrooms." After saying that, he took some mushrooms and handed them to Fu Xiangyang.

Therefore, the two of them did not cook at noon.

Fu Xiangyang killed two pheasants, cleaned them, chopped them into small pieces, and stewed them all in a big pot.

I also went to get some potatoes and fried a plate of green pepper and potato shreds. I had white porridge as my staple food in the morning.

"What time should we set off tomorrow?" Ouyang Xi asked.

"We set off at six in the morning. I used my old cotton-padded jacket and put it on the back seat." Fu Xiangyang was afraid that Ouyang Xi would be too bumpy, so he went to find the old cotton-padded jacket and tied it with his own hands before he felt relieved. He also packed up the roe deer and let Ouyang Xi Put into warehouse.

Early the next morning, as the sun rose, the couple went to the city.

Ouyang Xi smelled the fresh air and felt that he was finally alive.

After staying in the room all winter, Ouyang Xi could no longer hold himself back.

Fu Xiangyang rode very slowly and did not arrive in the city until almost noon.

"My dear, let's go eat first and then go to the hospital after eating." Fu Xiangyang said considerately.

"Brother Yang, I want to eat Guobao Pork." Ouyang Xi has a special liking for Guobao Pork.