Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 The fight between tigers and ordinary life

"My dear baby is so smart. You must be careful later, maybe you will encounter her again." Fu Xiangyang originally planned to scare his wife, but unexpectedly he heard several tiger roars.

"Brother Yang, there are five big tigers ahead. They seem to be fighting." Ouyang Xi wanted to go over and take a look.

"My dear, don't be too curious. No wonder the wolves came down the mountain." Fu Xiangyang became nervous when he heard the number of tigers. After all, one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers. This time it must be a big family.

The two walked in the opposite direction. There was no prey nearby. They were going to go up a tree to rest for a while. Who knew they could see a tiger in the tree.

Two tigers were fighting, as if they were competing for territory. The other three were watching the fight, and no one came forward to help.

The two tigers were going back and forth, with many scars on their bodies, and they kept roaring. The battle was quite fierce.

"Brother Yang, why are there so many tigers here?" Ouyang Xi asked in confusion.

"Maybe something happened in the deep mountains and old forests. Tigers generally don't come here, let alone so many at once." Fu Xiangyang was also very confused. What happened in the deep mountains?

Soon, the tiger stopped fighting. One of the tigers followed the three others, leaving only one. The tiger was lying on the ground, licking its wounds with its tongue, and roaring.

"Did it roar after it won the battle and occupied this place?" Ouyang Xi asked curiously.

"Yes, it won and that's why it stayed. The loser has left." Fu Xiangyang said with certainty.

"Let's leave here too. There are no prey nearby. They were all scared away." After saying that, Ouyang Xi was ready to leave.

Fu Xiangyang followed closely and would not leave Ouyang Xi. The two walked hand in hand, as if they were out on a date.

"My dear, there must have been something strange in the mountains, otherwise the tiger wouldn't have come out." Fu Xiangyang said, looking in the direction of the mountains.

"It's probably a crustal movement, earthquake or volcanic eruption." Ouyang Xi is more biased towards earthquakes. There should be no volcanoes in the deep mountains.

"Then it must be an earthquake, and the animals will migrate." Fu Xiangyang was very sure.

The two of them were wandering in the mountains, digging for valuable medicinal materials when they saw them. Fu Xiangyang was responsible for digging the medicinal materials, and Ouyang Xi was protecting them. After all, this was a deep mountain.

At noon, the couple went into the space to cook, fed the children, and lay on the bed for a while.

In the afternoon, the two continued to search for medicinal materials, and Ouyang Xi collected prey. These prey were all money, and they would definitely want them if they were delivered to their door.

As the sun set, the couple went down the mountain to go home. It was such a good day. They didn't have to work hard and had a lot of money.

Early the next morning, the family entered the space. Fu Xiangyang was busy cutting deer antlers, and Ouyang Xi was busy planting medicinal materials. Some medicinal materials needed to be planted so that they could leave seeds later.

"Baby, I'm going to sell these fresh antlers in the city. Do you want to go to the city to play?" Fu Xiangyang asked.

"I won't go this time. You can bring a few more ginseng plants. There's a lot of space anyway." After saying that, he took out three ginseng plants and handed them to Fu Xiangyang.