Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Collecting Ganoderma lucidum and pheasant neck

Ouyang Xi put the Hericium mushrooms into the warehouse, and then continued to move forward with Fu Xiangyang.

"Daughter-in-law, there are many venomous snakes in these deep mountains. I often encounter them." Fu Xiangyang is used to it and has been able to catch snakes since he was a child.

"Aren't you afraid? Have you ever been bitten?" Ouyang Xi asked curiously.

"I was afraid when I was a child and was bitten several times. Then I wasn't afraid anymore and I could kill it." As soon as Fu Xiangyang finished speaking, he was hugged by Ouyang Xi.

Fu Xiangyang must have had a very hard life when he was a child. Only when Fu Xiangyang grows up will he be so strong.

Fu Xiangyang wants to take his wife to pick Ganoderma lucidum. That place is his secret base and he will pick some Ganoderma lucidum every year.

Ouyang Xi was very tired from walking, so he stopped to rest for a while, drank a glass of spiritual spring water, and handed another glass to Fu Xiangyang.

After the man drank the spiritual spring water, he instantly regained his strength. This water is really good, and his wife is so kind to him.

The two walked a long way and finally arrived at the secret base.

Ouyang Xi saw the Ganoderma lucidum on the tree and covered her mouth without daring to make a sound.

Oh my god! There are many Ganoderma lucidums with different colors and varieties.

Fu Xiangyang is used to it. He comes to this place every year and can find it with his eyes closed.

"Daughter-in-law, I picked all the big ones this time." After saying that, he started picking.

"You move quickly, good things are surrounded by animals to protect you." Ouyang Xi read it from the novel.

Fu Xiangyang moved quickly. After picking the large Ganoderma lucidum, he handed it to Ouyang Xi.

Ouyang Xi counted twelve large Ganoderma lucidums. This time he made a fortune again. This man was unfathomable.

No wonder I can save so much money. There are so many medicinal materials in the mountains, and they are all precious medicinal materials.

Ouyang Xi put the Ganoderma lucidum into the warehouse and heard Fu Xiangyang shouting: "Daughter-in-law, run!"

Before Ouyang Xi could react, the man grabbed his arm. The couple ran very fast, but they were still surrounded by snakes.

"Honey, what kind of snakes are these? I've never seen them before." Ouyang Xi asked curiously.

"Pheasant neck." Fu Xiangyang nervously blocked his wife.

"Pheasant, pheasant neck?" Ouyang Xi raised his voice. Is this the pheasant neck mentioned in the tomb robbing notes?

"This thing is extremely poisonous, and there are so many of them. Today is really unlucky." Fu Xiangyang was worried about his wife.

When Ouyang Xi saw the pheasant neck attack, he pulled Fu Xiangyang into the space together.

"Daughter-in-law, I have forgotten your space." It is common for people to have a short-circuit in their brains in an emergency.

"It's okay. I forgot about it just now. I only remembered it later." Ouyang Xi was a little scared. Those were venomous snakes, and they were extremely venomous.