Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Corpse Hidden in the Cellar

Fu Xiangyang was cooking in the kitchen. Ouyang Xi took a look at the medicinal materials and found that they were all growing very well. These medicinal materials were all good and they should be able to be sold for a lot of money when they grow up.

Ouyang Xi looked at the empty pond and immediately thought of all kinds of fish fry. It seems that if he is going to the countryside tomorrow, the fish in the river should be able to fit in the space!

We also need to collect some snails, river mussels, shrimps, eels and loaches, and let them breed in the space. If you want to eat them in the future, you will have them immediately.

The corn, potatoes and sweet potatoes planted last time have all sprouted.

Ouyang Xi took another look at the poultry. The chick he bought for the first time had grown a lot bigger, and soon he would have eggs to eat.

The ducklings are also growing well, and the piglets are growing more active, running around in the pig nest.

The gosling is still in the cage. Fu Xiangyang doesn't have time to build a nest, so he can only do it in a few days.

"Daughter-in-law, dinner is ready." Fu Xiangyang came out to call people to eat.

"Okay, Brother Xiangyang. Tomorrow I want to go to the countryside. There are no fish in the ponds. I want to collect some from the river and touch some snails, river mussels, shrimps, eels and loaches. I will have them whenever I want. "After Ouyang Xi finished speaking, Fu Xiangyang was also a little happy. After all, these things are meat, and everyone should not like them.

"We'll go tomorrow morning." After Fu Xiangyang finished speaking, he took Ouyang Xi back to the villa.

"What time should we start tonight?" Ouyang Xi thought it might be earlier, after all, he had been given the sweat medicine.

"Around eight o'clock, let's climb over the wall first and check if there are any omissions. If someone comes back late or doesn't have dinner, we'll just knock them out." Fu Xiangyang said while serving rice.

After the two had dinner, they rested in the room for a while. As soon as eight o'clock arrived, we climbed over the wall and entered.

In the living room, there are three dining tables. At this time, there were people lying everywhere.

Some were lying on the table, some were leaning on others, and some were lying directly on the floor.

"Daughter-in-law, I'll search for men, and you search for women. Then go look for things, don't miss every room." Fu Xiangyang finished. Ouyang Xi began to search him.

"Don't forget your watch, it's expensive." Ouyang Xi reminded him.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a pile of money notes and watches on the table.

Ouyang Xi uses his mental power to find things quickly and accurately. There are things hidden in every room, and some are even hidden in the cracks in the walls.

An hour later, the rooms were all ransacked, leaving only three cellars.

Ouyang Xi first went to the cellar in the kitchen to collect the grain and meat inside.

Then we went to the cellar of the main courtyard. There were so many boxes in it that it was scary. The whole courtyard was hollowed out. There were more boxes in the cellar than the previous two houses combined.

Ouyang Xi put the box into the space and followed Fu Xiangyang to the last cellar.

Fu Xiangyang opened the cellar, and Ouyang Xi immediately wanted to vomit. The smell inside was so unpleasant.