Chapter 191- 194 Finale

Chapter 191 Go to the mountains to chop wood in spring

The three brothers usually eat well and insist on practicing martial arts every day. Therefore, all three of them completed the difficult training and attracted the attention of their leaders.

Ouyang Xi chats with Pan Hong every day. The two talk about everything and become good friends. They knit sweaters to pass the time every afternoon.

"Sister-in-law, your man was very popular back then, and there were still people who wanted to protect him as a matchmaker." Pan Hong said jokingly.

"Really? When did it happen?" Ouyang Xi asked curiously.

"It seems that when I was the regiment leader, a female doctor in the army fell in love with your teacher, Master Fu, and even confessed to your man." Pan Hong wanted to laugh when she thought of that scene.

"How did you know? Could it be that you were there too?" Ouyang Xi asked doubtfully.

"Yes, Cao Yue and I were both present. There were many people who witnessed that moment." Pan Hong laughed so hard that her stomach hurt.

"Let me tell you, I don't even know about this." Ouyang Xi was also very curious.

"Captain Fu, my name is Bai Xiaolian. I am twenty-two years old and I am a doctor in the army. You go back and divorce your wife, and I will develop a revolutionary friendship with you. I will treat the children your wife gives birth to as my own flesh and blood." Pan Hongxue of lifelikeness.

"Then what? What did my man say?" Ouyang Xi became even more curious.

"Comrade Bai Lianhua, oh, no. Comrade Bai Xiaolian, you have such a big face. My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. You can't even compare to her hair. Go back to where you came from. " Pan Hong still remembers it very clearly.

"Oh my god! Let me give you extra food tonight." Ouyang Xi was still very happy.

The two chatted all afternoon, and in the evening they cooked braised pork and pickled fish. Fu Xiangyang enjoyed the meal very much. His wife's cooking skills are really good.

Such days passed quickly, and spring came slowly and quietly.

Ouyang Xi got Fu Xiangyang's permission and finally walked out of the yard and went up the mountain to chop firewood. He also made an appointment to meet at the foot of the mountain in the evening. Fu Xiangyang was going to help his wife carry firewood.

"My dear, be careful when you get to the mountain. I brought you food and water." Fu Xiangyang took good care of his daughter-in-law and gave Ouyang Xi a small axe.

"Brother Yang, you don't have to worry about my safety. I have the ability to protect myself." After saying that, he followed Pan Hong and left.

Fu Xiangyang looked at his daughter-in-law's cheerful steps. She was probably exhausted from staying at home during this period of time.

"Sister-in-law, Master Fu is so kind to you." Pan Hong said enviously.

"Really? It's okay." After Ouyang Xi finished speaking, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but turn up.

The two came to the foot of the mountain and saw many people going up the mountain, all holding axes in their hands, probably to chop wood.

Ouyang Xi followed Pan Hong up the mountain. The trees on the mountain were lush and green, and some trees were bare. It would take some time for new shoots to grow.

"Sister-in-law, if you are tired, just call me. We are not in a hurry anyway." Pan Hong turned her head and said.

"Don't worry, my strength is very good. I'll call you when I'm tired." Ouyang Xi was in a good mood, and the air in the mountains was very fresh.