Chapter 41-50

Chapter 42 Decided to help the Ouyang family take revenge

Fu Xiangyang went down to the cellar and shined a flashlight everywhere before letting Ouyang Xi come down.

"Daughter-in-law, come down here." After saying that, he helped to illuminate the scene for his wife.

Ouyang Xi learned from the memory of the original owner that there was not only a lot of grain in the cellar, but also dried pork, chicken, duck, goose and other meats, all of which were bought by the original owner's father from the countryside and cooked by himself.

Looking at the neatly stacked grains inside, it probably weighs several thousand kilograms. Most of them are fine grains, with very few coarse grains. Rich people have the habit of hoarding grains.

This cellar is very large, and all the meat is neatly hung on the wall, which gives people a great visual effect at a glance.

"Brother Xiangyang, these things are enough for me to eat for a long time." After Ouyang Xi said that, he collected everything into the space and put it all into the warehouse.

"Daughter-in-law, I can support you. There are plenty of them in the meat mountain. Just tell me what you want to eat in the future. Don't be embarrassed." Fu Xiangyang wanted Ouyang Xi to rely on him.

"You are my man, why should I be polite? What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine. In short, everything is mine." As soon as Ouyang Xi finished speaking, he was kissed on the forehead.

Fu Xiangyang felt that such a daughter-in-law was so cute, and couldn't help but step forward and kiss her forehead.

"Everything in the house, including me, belongs to you." After Fu Xiangyang said that, he hugged Ouyang Xi.

The two of them lingered for a long time before leaving the cellar and strolling around Ouyang's house.

All the valuable things in the house were gone, probably robbed by the group of people.

Ouyang Xi felt uncomfortable. Although she was not the original owner, she had taken all the property of the Ouyang family, so she should avenge the bloodshed of the Ouyang family.

But after all, I am just an ordinary person. So many people in the Ouyang family have been killed, so it is impossible to say that I am not afraid.

I am only a little stronger now, and I still have a magical space. If I really want to kill people with a knife, it will definitely be impossible.

Since those people all loved money and robbed the Ouyang family of so many valuable things, the most important thing was that the Ouyang family was wiped out.

The original owner is indeed dead, and no one in the Ouyang family has survived. It is estimated that they have been reunited long ago. The family will never be separated again and can live happily together.

Ouyang Xi thought about it, since he couldn't kill people with a knife, he might as well steal those things back.

Although this approach is not good and even a bit despicable, it is still much better than killing someone with a knife.

I inherited the Ouyang family's property, and if I did nothing, I would feel even more ashamed of the original owner's family.

Therefore, revenge must be avenged!

"Brother Xiangyang, although I am an outsider, I have used the body of the original owner and taken so much property. If I don't help them avenge me, am I still a human being? My conscience cannot forgive me at all." Ouyang Xi cried to the man.