Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Making a Lot of Wine

I still need to make two more underwear replacements, so I need to make at least six sets. Fortunately, I still have enough cotton at home. I will probably buy some next time.

After they finished shopping, they went to ride a bullock cart. When they returned to the village, they were both eager to go home.

"Xiao Xi, I'll go talk to you tomorrow." Wang Xia opened the courtyard door and said.

"Okay, you come over at eight o'clock tomorrow, and I'll stew the old hen tomorrow." Ouyang Xi said with a smile.

When Ouyang Xi walked into the house, Fu Xiangyang rode away to go to the town to buy a wine jar, which he had to clean after buying it.

Fu Xiangyang was very fast. He went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy wine jars and filled them up.

"Hello, comrade! How many bottles of liquor like this are there?" Fu Xiangyang asked.

"Comrade, there are still five jars of this kind of liquor." the salesperson replied immediately.

"I want them all. I want to have a drink at home." Fu Xiangyang made an excuse and said.

"Okay, I'll find someone to move it." The salesperson couldn't move the big wine jar.

Soon, five jars of wine were brought out. Fu Xiangyang went to find a bullock cart and paid for it to be delivered to his home, where he also loaded the wine jar he bought.

As the sun set, the bullock cart came to the village and was once again surrounded by people.

"Xiang Yang, why did your family buy so many empty jars?" the village party secretary asked.

"My wife is going to make kimchi and a lot of sauerkraut. These are not enough." Fu Xiangyang made an excuse.

"Then why do you buy so much liquor?" The village party secretary is also a good drinker.

"I bought some wine and went back to brew some medicinal materials to send to her grandpa." Fu Xiangyang said deliberately.

Nowadays, filial piety is very important. Saying this can praise your daughter-in-law and prevent her from asking for wine.

These people are shameless and will do anything just to drink two more taels of wine.

After finally returning home, Fu Xiangyang breathed a sigh of relief and moved the jar into the yard and the wine into the kitchen.

Fu Xiangyang went to the well to wash the jar first, and Ouyang Xi took a nap with his sons. The couple lived a good life.

Early the next morning, Wang Xia knocked on the door at eight o'clock. Ouyang Xi took the honey and asked Wang Xia to take it home first.

"Bring a teacup over here, and then bring over the wool." Ouyang Xi said to Wang Xia.

"Okay, thank you Xiao Xi." After saying that, she went to get the cup.

Wang Xia brought maltose, and the two of them drank honey water and chewed the maltose, which was sweet to their hearts.

"This honey water is so delicious. I haven't had it for a long time." Wang Xia said while drinking.

"After drinking, I brought the bottle here. I still saved a lot of honey. Fu Xiangyang went to get the honeycomb. I was almost tired of drinking it." Ouyang Xi told the truth.

"You are in the midst of blessings and don't know how blessed you are. You can't even ask for a drink from others." Wang Xia told the truth.

The two were talking while knitting woolen trousers. Fu Xiangyang was making wine in the space and went into the space early in the morning to work.