Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 No more selling grain, growing medicinal materials

Fu Xiangyang let go of Yu Jianguo, and the man ran out and rode his bicycle to the black market.

So many materials have just been traded. In addition to the food that needs to be transported to other places, the cotton can be sold directly, and the money can be recovered immediately, and a lot of profit can be made from it.

This Fu Xiangyang is really capable and can obtain so many supplies. It seems that he should not underestimate him too much.

However, I really need a woman. If I go home tomorrow and tell my mother, I can have a blind date directly at home.

If he couldn't marry the woman he loved, it would make no difference whoever he married. Yu Jianguo changed his face and returned to the black market to work hard to make money.

Ouyang Xi collected the remaining money into the space, entered the space to feed her three children, and then the couple rode back to the village.

"Brother Yang, why don't you break up with Yu Jianguo? This kind of person is not suitable for being friends." Ouyang Xi asked in confusion.

"Good boy, Yu Jianguo has a strong backing, and we can't withstand detection. Do you think I don't want to end it? The best way to punish the enemy is to let him make money for us." Fu Xiangyang said slyly.

"What you mean is that we make a big profit, while he only makes a small profit, but he is busier than us and has to use his connections." Ouyang Xi quickly thought of the key.

"If you want to open a black market in the city, you must not only have connections and money, but also have a strong backing so that others will not dare to cause trouble. The rice you sell cannot be sold, and the train cannot transport it." Fu Xiangyang is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart.

"Then you're not afraid that he will keep the money for himself?" Ouyang Xi finally asked.

"He doesn't dare. If I wanted to kill him, it would be easy." Fu Xiangyang said with a smile.

"Brother Yang, will we still sell grain this year?" Ouyang Xi asked again.

"If you don't sell it, the price will definitely drop this year. From now on, just grow medicinal materials. It's really valuable and easier than growing food." Fu Xiangyang doesn't want his wife to be too tired, as she usually has to take care of three children.

Back in the village, the couple took the time to rest, as the autumn harvest was about to begin. The team leader was busy dividing the fields, and some even cut meat to prepare for the autumn harvest.

Ouyang Xi takes care of the children to cook at home, while Fu Xiangyang goes to the fields to cut wheat every day and drinks the spiritual spring water prepared by his wife, which immediately eliminates fatigue and heat.

The children are almost one year old now. Ouyang Xi has stopped breastfeeding these days. The children have been eating egg custard for a long time, and now they are fed porridge and even learned to walk with help.

"Baby, you must grow up healthy and happy." Ouyang Xi began to talk to the children again.

"Call after me, mom, mom, mom." Ouyang Xi taught her the lesson several times without getting tired of it.

"Mom, egg." Laosan Dumpling enunciated the words very clearly.

"Mama, mama..." Boss Baozi's shout was not standard.

"Eggs, eggs..." Lao Er only knows how to eat steamed buns.

Ouyang Xi spread an old mat in the yard, choosing a place under the shade of a tree without sunlight. There was also a layer of dry straw under the mat.