Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Revenge for Fu Yuan

"Okay, our Xin'er is so good." Ouyang Xi likes Fu Xin very much.

"Mom, can I have a green sweater?" Fu Qing asked suddenly.

"Baby, why do you want a green sweater?" Ouyang Xi asked in confusion.

"Mom, I don't like red, and I don't like wearing skirts. I want to wear pants from now on." Fu Qing looked at Ouyang Xi and said.

Ouyang Xi looked at the little girl and could only nod her head in agreement. She was afraid that she might be a girl, and what should she do if she felt a little sad?

"Baby, you have grown up now. You can discuss with me whatever you want in the future." Ouyang Xi is very generous to his daughters.

"Mom is the best mother in the world!" Fu Yuan's little mouth is the most coaxing.

"Mom is the most beautiful mother in the world!" Fu Qing suddenly said.

"Mom is the gentlest mother in the world!" Fu Xin also joined in the fun.

"Baby, mom will make you fried chicken, French fries, and fried sweet potatoes for lunch." Ouyang Xi got interested and wanted to make delicious food for the children.

"That's great! Mom's food is the most delicious." Fu Yuan is the best at flattering.

The other two looked at each other and smiled. They both doted on their sister and would usually give way to Fu Yuan.

Ouyang Xi has three daughters with her, so she doesn't feel bored when she stays at home. Grandma will come over after a nap. Only when people are together will she be happy. Grandpa will come over when he has nothing to do.

My uncle often comes over after get off work and brings a lot of snacks. The children like Qiao Bin very much and know that their uncle will bring food, so they are basically always empty-handed.

"Uncle, don't bring anything with you next time. It won't be easy for you to make some money." Ouyang Xi said unhappily.

"I know, Xiangyang asked me to take good care of you. If nothing happens, try not to go out." Qiao Bin said and went home.

Ouyang Xi refused to stay here to eat every time, so Ouyang Xi could only send some food secretly. After a while, he would go to his grandma's house and add some food to the rice vat.

Fu Xiangyang went home as soon as he was free, and was more diligent than before. Neither of them mentioned Fu Yuan's matter, and the matter passed like this.

It wasn't until one day when Ouyang Xi went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some daily necessities and encountered two women quarreling on the road that he learned the real reason why his daughter was kidnapped.

"Yang Xiaodie, please give me two hundred yuan. I'm in a hurry for money recently." said an ordinary-looking girl.

"You're dreaming, I don't have any money myself." Yang Xiaodie said with red eyes.

"If you don't give me money, I will go find Ouyang Xi. Her little daughter was kidnapped by you." The girl smiled arrogantly.

"You fart, I didn't let anyone kidnap her daughter." Yang Xiaodie was obviously feeling guilty.

"Yes, you didn't do it yourself, you just gave some money to facilitate this matter." The girl said proudly.

"You have no evidence, so I'm not afraid." Yang Xiaodie wanted to leave after saying that.

"That's what I saw with my own eyes. I'm going to report the crime now." The girl was in a hurry to use the money, her voice was a little angry.

"Go and report the crime. I'm going to say that you want to blackmail me, so you have to have evidence when you report it to the police." Yang Xiaodie smiled confidently and even hit the girl.