Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Go to the market to sell medicinal materials

Fu Xiangyang went home for lunch. Seeing such a sumptuous lunch, he whetted his appetite and ate a lot.

After eating and resting for a while, the two went up the mountain to dig for medicinal materials. Ouyang Xi had a great time seeing the prey put into the space. These are all money!

Days like this lasted until the busy farming season was over. That night, they went to open a letter of introduction. In the middle of the night, the couple went to the town to sell prey, and they got back thousands of dollars at a time.

"Good boy, the money from selling the prey is enough to cover our family's expenses for several years." Fu Xiangyang said with emotion.

"Brother Yang, you have to support this family. Tomorrow I will go with you to sell medicinal materials and buy a few more packets of milk powder. The children need nutrients to grow." Ouyang Xi comforted Fu Xiangyang with heart. Thousands of people

"It's okay, I won't belittle myself. This family needs me very much, you will definitely not be able to live without me, and the children need me even more." After saying that, he hugged Ouyang Xi and never let go.

"Brother Yang, I love you! No one is more important than you." Ouyang Xi whispered loving words in Fu Xiangyang's ear.

Fu Xiangyang was so excited that he ate his wife thoroughly and made love in the wild. It was really exciting and exciting!

Early the next morning, the two rode bicycles to the city, and the children had breakfast in the space.

The couple tied all the medicinal materials to the bicycle. Fu Xiangyang also carried two sacks on his shoulders, and they took it to the purchasing station together.

"Comrade, we are here again." Ouyang Xi said to the staff.

"Great, I've been waiting for you for a long time." After saying that, he started to check the medicinal materials, and then weighed them together.

"Did you find any ginseng this time?" the staff member asked in a low voice.

"Yes, we dug up two plants." After Ouyang Xi finished speaking, he took out a cloth bag from his bag, which contained two ginseng plants that were more than a century old.

The staff's eyes shone brightly and they quickly paid the bill. This time, the income was tens of thousands. They really dug a lot of medicinal materials and produced a lot in the space. This kind of income is very considerable and less risky than selling food.

The sacks containing the medicinal materials are large, and the medicinal materials are relatively valuable. Ouyang Xi doesn't grow the cheap ones, but there are plenty of them in the mountains outside.

Fu Xiangyang put the money into a sack, and the two biked away from the purchasing station before Ouyang Xi took the money into the villa.

Ouyang Xi took the children to leave the space, and Fu Xiangyang took his family to find Yu Jianguo.

"Jianguo, our family is here to see you, and we want to buy some packets of milk powder from you." Fu Xiangyang said with a smile.

"Hello, uncle!" the three children called together.

"Okay, you can sit down as you like, and I'll get the milk powder." After Yu Jianguo said that, he ran to get six packs of milk powder, refusing to accept any money, saying it was a meeting gift for the children.

"Okay, I'll accept it this time." Fu Xiangyang was quite happy.

"Sister-in-law, I'll treat you to dinner at noon. I'll go back and call my wife so you can get to know her." Yu Jianguo invited.