Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Building a snowman during the Chinese New Year

The three children are getting taller and taller, much taller than other children of the same age. It is estimated that the children, like their father, will be taller and stronger in the future.

Boys should be tall and powerful, so that they will look majestic when they go out. If they learn martial arts well in the future, they will all be good candidates to become soldiers.

Ouyang Xi does not object to his sons becoming soldiers. Without a country, there is no happy life. However, he still had to study hard when he was a child. If he studies well, he can go directly to the military academy.

On New Year's Eve, Fu Xiangyang bought a lot of new year's goods and sent many to his grandma. The police station was already on duty, and all the police officers took turns to work.

Fu Xiangyang takes a rest these days, buys things and lies down at home. When he wakes up, he goes to shovel snow in the yard, and the children play making snowmen.

"Dad, can we play making snowmen?" Dumpling rushed ahead as always.

"You can, but you can't play for a long time. The temperature outside is very low, and you may get frostbite over time." Fu Xiangyang warned.

"Dad, don't worry, I will take good care of my brothers." Baozi said suddenly.

"Very good, you are the eldest brother, you have to take good care of them." After saying that, he went to add coal to burn the kang. Don't let your wife freeze.

The three children played crazy, rolling small snowballs, and then had a snowball fight. Finally, they built a big snowman, which was built by three people together.

He also used two branches as hands, a carrot as a nose, buttons for eyes, and a hat on his head that he wore as a child.

Ouyang Xi walked out of the room and saw this big snowman, which looked like that, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Baby, why are you out here?" Fu Xiangyang walked out of the kitchen.

"Brother Yang, look at the snowman they built. Boil some ginger water for the children, and then pour some honey into it to keep the children warm." Ouyang Xi was afraid that the children would catch a cold.

"Okay, I'm going to make ginger water now. You go back to the room and have a rest." Fu Xiangyang sent his wife into the room first, and then turned around to go to the kitchen.

"You three go back and change clothes. You have been playing for a long time. After you have changed your clothes, come to me in the kitchen." Fu Xiangyang said with a straight face.

The three children went back to the room to change their clothes. The clothes on their bodies were soaked through. They quickly changed their clothes and then went to the kitchen to drink ginger honey water.

"Dad, this ginger water is so sweet." Dumpling drank it very satisfied.

"You three all drink, and then go and stay on the kang. Don't get off the kang again if you have nothing to do." Fu Xiangyang was afraid that the three children would catch a cold, so he wanted them to sit on the kang and bake.

"Okay." The three children said at the same time.

It's still very cold in the yard, the temperature outside is very low, the snowman hasn't melted at all, and the wind hurts his face.

In the evening, Ouyang Xi prepared hot pot, a soup base made with pork bones, and the whole family came into the space. Pork, mutton, fish fillets, beef and various vegetables were also made. It was also the first time for Ouyang Xi to make carrots. , in fact the process is not difficult.