The perlude to the story

Hy lovely souls....! Welcome to a new world of imagination. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey. Happy reading!

                        ...............

First of all a special heartfelt thanks to witchscarlett007 for the incredible cover photo.....I'm genuinely grateful for your contribution.

----------------------------------------------------------Let's start

Let's start..... A brief prologue

Haseena stood by the window, gazing at the rain soaked streets with a heaviness in her eyes. "Karishma, come with me. Let's go on a walk,"

"In the rain?" Karishma questioned.

Haseena nodded, "Yes, in the rain. Sometimes, the rain knows how to wash away the tears we can't shed openly. It understands the pain we carry within."

_____________________________________

"Promise me you will keep our laughter alive, even in the darkest times." Haseena, looking deep into Karishma's eyes, said.

Karishma smiled, "I promise, and you must promise me that you'll find joy in the little things, even when the world seems heavy."

She wiped away a tear, "Promise to cherish our memories, and I'll promise to carry them with me, no matter where life takes me."

"I promise......" Haseena nodded, a warm smile breaking through her tears.

"You know, we didn't really make any promise, did we? Karishma tearful eyes met haseena.

Haseena chuckled through her tears, "Yeah, not a single promise, but somehow, it feels like we made them all."

Haseena whispered, "And we can break any promise until it's not a rainy promise."

Karishma tightened her grip on Haseena hand.

"......to khin bhegta na ho tanha

aik dharka laga gai barish

band khirki ky saaf shisho par

akas tera bana gai

waqht rukhsat tujhy nhe maloom

kitny anson chupa gai barish

qatra qatra giri magar phir bhi

zakham gheraa laga gai barish...."