14

As Karishma was now in cafe working with her baking but her mind clouding with thoughts about the encounter with Haseena, she found it hard to focus on her work. " kiyun bola haseena nay asa?" she mumbled to herself. " Un ky sath barish ma nae chal skty but unhen protect tw karty han barish say aur wo kiyun expect kar rahi han ky hum hi chalen, wo b tou humray sath khari reh skti ti whan." she muttered, her brows furrowed in frustration. "Par wo kiyun karen gi humry liyay, hum kasy expect kar skty han un sy. "

"Ohh, lagta ha aj koi bohat bury mood ma ha," Uncle John approached her and said.

"Nae nae asa kuch nae ha bas kuch log humri samaj ky bahir han."  she forced a weak smile.

Uncle John nodded knowingly. "Well, you know what they say, Karishma, If you can't understand them, let them understand you."

"Ab ap ko kasy batyan understand kia karen gi wo humen jab hum jab hum say do mintue bat tak nae kar sakti han wo." she thought to herself and sighed.

"Karishma ....."  he called.

"Yeah.." her chain of thoughts broke.

"Karishma, sometimes understanding isn't always about making others see things from our perspective. It's about showing your understanding and kindness, even when we don't fully comprehend someone else's actions," he said gently

"Uncle, kia ap kisi asy insan say milen han jo bilkul hi ap ko samaj say bahir ho, us ky actions, words, behavior, thoughts, sab kuch.?" Karishma sighed, feeling the need to unburden her thoughts.

Uncle John nodded, "Oh, countless times. But you see, understanding isn't always about unrevealing the mysteries of others. It's about finding common ground between two."

"But how do you do that when it feels like there's a wall between you and the other person?" she questioned his philosophical perspective.

"Ah, that's the beauty of understanding, When you can't break down the wall, you should build a bridge instead. You should extend a hand of empathy, kindness, and patience, and you let them know that you're willing to meet them halfway," he explained in soft voice.

"But anyways guess what? aaj is cafe ki 9th Anniversary ha aur har saal ki tarah hum celebrate karny waly ha." he informed with excitement.

"Really? That's amazing!" Karishma's eyes widened in surprise.

Uncle John nodded enthusiastically. "And here's the best part everything is on us today! All our guests will enjoy their meals and drinks for free as a token of our appreciation."

"Wow, that's so generous of you, Uncle John! she said impressed by his generosity.

"And guess humen koun join kar raha ha aj?" 

"koun?" she asked with curiosity.

"Haseena."

"Haseena? Really?" Karishma's eyes widened in surprise, but her flutter about her presence.

"G han, wo har saal isi din humry guest ky liyay music play krti ha. " he informed her.

"I can't wait to hear her perform." Her excitement bubbled over.

"So ab lagta ha ap ka mood acha ho gya ha tw ab kaam pay lag jayan." he asked.

"Bilkul..." she said with excitement and with a sense of anticipation, she started her work for today's celebrations, and moreover eager to meet haseena again.

After 3 hours.....

Haseena entered the bustling cafe, greeted by Prince, who welcomed her with a warm smile. and haseena while talking to him, her eyes were wandering like searching for something or someone.