18

Continuation....

As they settled into the cab, Piya was sitting on the right, while Karishma was sitting on the left. Haseena was sitting between them.

As the cab started moving, Haseena stole a glance at Piya and Karishma, wondering if she had made a mistake by sitting in the middle. But then she shook her head, reminding herself that they must be tired now.

Leaning back into the seat, Haseena closed her eyes, tired from the eventful evening and night.

"Ap theek han?"  Karishma leaned towards Haseena, gently placing her hand on her head.  "abi bi sar ma dard ha ap ky. "

Haseena opened her eyes at Karishma's touch. As she looked at her, she saw genuine concern and care. Her heart melted at the innocence of Karishma's gesture.

"Nae ab theek hum bilkul," With a soft smile, Haseena shook her head gently.

"Your kiss made her lose her senses." Piya who was looking outside chimed in.

"Yeh humry sath kiyun ai ha haseena." Karishma, glanced over at Haseena with a puzzled expression. " she is a cheater."

"Excuse me, tum humry sath ai ho, ma nae aur ma lay kar ai tmhen, you should be thankful to me."

"kia hum ap kay sath ayn han?" Karishma furrowed her brows and turned to Haseena.

Haseena took a sigh " Nae yeh galti, yeh gunah hum say hua ha ky hum ap donu ky sath ay han."

"Kia matlab ap ka." Karishma looked at her with confusion.

"Kuch ni." Haseena shrugged, waving off her question.

"Cheater." Karishma shot a playful glare at Piya and said.

"Haseena, dako na humen bar bar cheater keh rahi ha wo!" Piya, turned to Haseena, pointing at Karishma, and said.

"Ab nae khena ha." Haseena glanced at Karishma, shaking her head.

"Likan wo ha.....!" Karishma protested.

"Ssssshhhhh......"  haseena cut her in mid.

Karishma reluctantly agreeing to Haseena's request leaned back and gently took Haseena's arm and leaned her head against her shoulder, shooting a glance at Piya, who gave her a winning look.

"Cheater..... " In a low voice, Karishma muttered, eliciting a giggle from Piya by unknowingly placing her hand on haseena shoulder.

Karishma looked at piya and extended her arm, removing Piya's hand from Haseena's shoulder. "Yahan pay hum raken gay apna hath, tum hatao." she said, placing her hand over the place where piya hand was resting.

"Jealous." Piya mocked.

"Piya, shift your arm, tmra bazu touch ho raha ha haseena ky sath." Karishma said while leaning forward more and by placing her hand between Piya and Haseena's arms.

"Seriously...."Haseena looked at Karishma, amused by her playful possessiveness she couldn't help but smile.

"Haseena, please tora sa idhar ho kar bathyay na. " Karishma, in her tipsy state, slightly began pulling Haseena towards her side.

"Piya tum tora sa udar ho jao na." Meanwhile, she turned to Piya, urging her to shift a bit with insistent tone.

"Aur kitna ho jayn, bahir chaly jayn kia." piya said irritation.

"Aur bi udar ho jao." Karishma said while pulling Haseena closer to her, but piya got irritated and moved mo towards them. Haseena found herself sandwiched between the two, trying her best to maintain balance and composure.