09

As Haseena stepped back, breaking Karishma trance, her eyes were fixed on Karishma, with something Karishma couldn't comphrehend. As Karishma realized the gravity of her actions. She opened her mouth to utter an apology, but before she could speak, Haseena turned and hurriedly left the balcony.

Karishma stood there, stunned and regretful, watching Haseena disappear from sight. "Yeh kia kar dia hum ny?" She muttered to herself,  With a heavy sigh, she made her way back into the hall, only to be stopped by Ruhi. She patted Ruhi's head and said, "Please yahin ruko, hum bas 5 min ma aty han."

Ruhi chuckled as she pointed at Karishma's face, which was now adorned with streaks of cake. Karishma couldn't help but laugh at herself, realizing that she couldn't chase after Haseena in her current state. With that, she headed off to clean herself up before attempting to confront Haseena again.

Evening.....

Karishma and Ruhi entered the house, and Karishma turned to Ruhi, saying, "Ruhi, ap opr Jao hum abi aty han." Ruhi nodded and headed upstairs as Karishma made her way to Haseena's room.

Standing before the door, she took a deep breath, preparing herself, then opened it without knocking, as usual.

"Kuch kaam ta ap ko?" Haseena asked, seated on the couch and engrossed in a book.

"Ap ko kasy pata chala ky hum han."  Karishma asked with a surprise.

"Yahan ap ky elwa sab ma itny manners han ky wo knock kar ky ayn."

Karishma chuckled at her statement and approach her, sat beside her.

"So, ap ko humry knock na krny sy problem ha, humry aany sy ni. ?" Karishma teased.

"Humen ap sy hi problem ha." haseena retorted." par yeh bat ap ko smj hi ni ati ha."

"Ni asaa ni ha, samaj humen sab ata ha bass hum ignore kar rhy han." she said causally.

Haseena remained silent, still engrossed in her book.

Karishma after not getting response,  remembered her purpose and looked at Haseena, who seemed surprisingly calm and now if she said something about earlier act she can become angry.

"Agr koi kaam ni ha, tw ap ja sakti han yahan sy," Haseena said coolly.

"I'm really, really sorry for earlier. Please don't galat mat samjiyay ga bas humen Samaj ni aya us waqt kuch aur galti ho gye hum sy. " Karishma apologized earnestly.

Haseena looked at her for a moment who was looking at the floor and then said, "It's okay."

"What?" Karishma asked in shock.

"Yes," Haseena confirmed calmly.

"Ap humari samaj ky bahir han, Haseena. Jab humari galti ni hoti," haseena looked at her and she corrected herself. "Matlab tori galti hti ha tab ap humein bht gusa krti han. Aj jab such mai galti hui ha, to itni aasani sy 'it's ok' keh diya."

"Tw kia chati han ap is baat ky liyay ab court lay jyn ap ko." she said and again focused on her book.

"Ni ni bilkul ni. " she said quickly. "wah aj tw yeh boht achy mood ma han. faida utha laty han." she muttered under her breath.

"Apne khana khaya?"Karishma changed the subject

Haseena shook her head.

"Good," Karishma said,  "Bas ap yahin bataye hum lay kar aty han." With that, Karishma made her way out of the room without waiting for a response. Haseena closed her book in frustration.
.
.
.
.
Karishma was in the kitchen preparing the floor while humming something when Simran came inside.