13

As Karishma stepped inside the house, she noticed Ruhi with excitement ran towards upstairs to show her new violin to Simran. Haseena, on the other hand, seemed to be in a hurry, almost racing ahead of Ruhi towards her room perhaps to avoid Karishma.

Karishma eyes wandered around the living room, eventually landing on Sky, who was sitting calmly in his cage.

"Hey, Mr. Feather, kasy han ap janab?" she said, approaching his cage.

Sky tilted his head, looking towards her as she reached near him.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I have a name given by my owner," he squawked.

"Oh, kia naam ta ap ka. Your name is... polly right?" she said playfully.

Sky let out a squawk, fluffing up his feathers in annoyance. "No! My name is Sky, not Polly...."

"Baat wo nae ha bat yeh ha na ky Mr. feather bohat suits krta ha. don't you think?" she teased, knowing full well that her teasing would only ruffle his feathers further.

"No, it doesn't! My name is Sky, and I expect to be addressed as such," he insisted firmly.

Karishma laughed, "Of course, Sky, of course,"

"Well, hum tmhen yahan kuch btany ay han,  something very important, a big secret," she leaned in and whispered.

"What is it?" he asked eagerly.

"Remember I told you about my big plan?" Karishma began, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Hum nay already us par kaam karna shuru kar dia ha."

"koun sa plan?" he inquired, trying to remember.

Karishma shook her head playfully. "Badam khaya kro bohat bhoolty ho tm." she said. "Is ghar ko apna bna nay ka plan," she said in a hushed tone. "I'm working on it."

Sky's eyes widened in disbelief. "Not possible," he squawked.

"Abi dakha na Kuch dare phly haseena humry sath shopping pay gye ti. ab wo humri baten man nay lagi han."

"That's not a big deal," he remarked.

"That is, Sky," Karishma insisted. "Now, slowly but surely, I will make her do everything I want. And in the end, yeh ghar humra aur tum donu is ghar sy bahir ho gy."

Sky's expression turned worried, but he persisted. "she will never listen to you." 

"We'll see about that, Sky. But mark my words, ab hum tmhen yeh kar ky dikaen gay. " she declared confidently.

"I will not let you do this never ever." he squawked.

Karishma chuckled, "just wait and watch...."  she said while moving towards the upstairs.

Sky settled back into his cage watching Karishma with anger as she left the room. "This is serious I have to tell haseena. "

Night....

In the night, Karishma was sitting on her bed, and from hour, she was trying to relax after a long day. but to her bad luck beside her, Ruhi was sitting trying to play the violin, the irregular sounds were getting on Karishma nerves.

"Ruhi, please, jab say ai ho is ko pukar rkha ha, abi so jao, hum subh yeh karen gy." she pleaded, rubbing her temples in frustration.

"No, look how pretty it sounds," she insisted, shooting her head stubbornly.

Karishma sighed, again hearing the irregular notes. Unable to bear it any longer, she pressed her hands against her ears, hoping to block out the sound. but it was not helping her and eventually she laid down on the bed placing a pillow over her ears in a futile attempt to stopped the noise.